Friday, March 1, 2019

RINI VALENTINA



RINI VALENTINA

WHEN THE FULL MOON ON THE SKY

The sound of the night sing a song longs to wait for the sun comes
Like the sound of my heart waiting you to blink and look at me
I miss you
I want to see your beautiful smile'.
The tears of the fireflies expect the arrival of a star smile
Like my dream waiting for your presence
As my expected about you was blocked by the thousands of distances like the iron railroad tracks
I don't know when I can hold your fingers that often saying your longing.
The owl flings whisper in my ears as the moon gets full
Invite me to write in the dim sky about the same longing
I miss him as a real presence
Like an owl, it also misses the moon that smiles seeing me doubtful.
When the moonlight hugs me
I sob
My tears hold back the longing that ensnared me
Pursue the full moon to take me flying away to the clouds and create so many poems about love and longing ... for him ....
Borneo Indonesia, 21 January 2019
Rini Valentina
@copyright



Cuando La Luna Esta Llena

El sonido de la noche cantando canciones anhela esperar al sol.
Como el sonido de mi corazón esperando que parpadees y me mires.
Te extraño
Quiero conocer
Los gritos de las luciérnagas espera una sonrisa de estrella.
Como mi sueño esperando tu presencia.
Como era de esperar, fue bloqueado por miles de distancias como las vías del ferrocarril de hierro
No sé cuánto tiempo puedo sostener tus dedos que a menudo dicen anhelo
La seduccion del búhos me susurra al oído cuando la luna se llena.
Invítandome a escribir en el cielo tranquilo sobre el mismo anhelo.
Extraño su presencia real
Como un búho, también extraña la luna que sonríe al verme dudar.
Cuando la luz de la luna me llenó
Estoy sollozando
Mis lágrimas contuvieron el anhelo que me atrapó
Persigue la luna para llevarme a volar a las nubes y crear poemas sobre el amor y el anhelo por él ...
Borneo Indonesia, 21 de enero de 2019
@copyright






TAKE ME AWAY TO THE MOON

The clouds rolling down like waves
Moving to the wind slowly
Unmask
Revealing the hidden moonlight
Now appear
I wait for you then
Chase the time before the sun expels when the morning arrives
Come soon
Take me flying to the moon
Sitting on top of it we chat
137
I know
Many of them don't like us fall in love
Many are jealous when we are together
Come quickly sweet heart
Take me flying to the moon
Cloudy doesn't want to linger for us
Or the wind is lazy to drive it away
Come quickly, honey
I want to sit on the moon
With you until the early morning
I just want only you and me there
Sitting intently holding each other's
Tells about love
Forgetting the prohibition of parents
Doesn't love know the caste?
I know sweet heart
When many words of prohibition from them
When eyes are jealous of us
Or undue scorn
You and I are sick like a wounded bird ... can't say anything
come on dear
Come soon
Bring me flying to the moon
Now
138
Don't wait for them to come to break the dream that has unfolded ...
Borneo Indonesia July 13, 2018 (15.42pm)


Toma Vuelo A La Luna

Las nubes ruedan como olas
Muévete lentamente hacia el viento
Abre el velo
Revelando la luz de la luna que había estado oculta
Ahora aparece
Te estoy esperando
Perseguir el tiempo antes de que el sol se evapore cuando llegue la mañana
Ven pronto
Llévame a la luna
Sentados en nuestros chats
Yo se
A muchos no les gusta que hagamos el amor
Muchos están celosos cuando estamos juntos
Date prisa en venir querido
Llévame a la luna
Nublado no quiere quedarse mucho tiempo
O el viento había sido perezoso para ahuyentarlo
Date prisa en venir querido
Quiero sentarme en la luna
Junto con usted hasta la mañana temprano
Ojalá estuviéramos aquí
Sentado atentamente sosteniendo cada dedo
Habla sobre el amor
136
Olvídate de la prohibición de los padres
¿No te gusta saber casta?
Yo se, querido
Cuando muchas palabras les prohiben
Cuando los ojos de los ojos nos envidian
O un desprecio impropio
Tú y yo duele como un pájaro herido ... no puedo decir nada
Vamos bebé
Inmediatamente
Llévame a la luna
Ahora
No esperes a que el padre de mi madre venga a romper el sueño que ya se extendía ..
Borneo Indonesia 13 de julio de 2018 (15.42pm)







YOUR SHADOW IS IN THE MORNING DEW

I miss you
When my eyes blinked in the morning sun
My heart is increasingly longing to imagine your presence is here
By sharing the cool and fresh dew that soaks the leaves of the lilies flower
Enjoying the color of flowers that invite many insects above them
Kissing the aroma
And share the happiness
Clinking songs are not pitched
Like a discordant voice perfecting the nature
Like poetry without appearance ... like poetry without language
I just wrote it for him
Because it's not the value I asked for
Not the number I want to
But your presence here ... is what decorates the dreams when the hearts are loved by the abstract longings that be a master logic in my soul.
Borneo Indonesia, January 26, 2019 (03:45am)
Rini Valentina
@copyright

Tu Sombra Está En El Rocío De La Mañana.

Te extraño
Cuando mis ojos parpadearon en el sol de la mañana.
Mi corazón anhela cada vez más imaginar tu presencia aquí.
Compartiendo el rocío fresco y fresco que empapa las hojas de los lirios.
Disfruta del color de las flores que invitan a muchos insectos.
Besando el aroma
Y compartir alegremente.
Las canciones tintineantes no son lanzadas
Como una voz discordante que perfecciona la naturaleza.
Como la poesía sin apariencia ... Como la poesía sin lenguaje.
Solo lo escribi para el
Porque no es el valor que pedí
No es el numero que quiero
Pero tu presencia aquí ... es lo que decora los sueños: los sueños cuando los corazones son amados por anhelos abstractos que dominan la lógica en el alma.
Borneo Indonesia, 26 de enero de 2019 (03:45 a.m.)
Rini Valentina
@copyright

RINI VALENTINA

RINI VALENTINA: The writer is quite known as Rini Valentina, started writing at the end of 2017. In some countries in Latin America is already quite well known as a poet and is incorporated in several Spanish poetry groups. In fact, many of her poems received awards from an America vision radio station and other poetry groups. And also in the same year in May, the author have published a poetry book entitled POESIA de AMOR 3 CONTINENTES, with 9 poems in English and the other in Spanish with Indonesian as a translation language. And some poems from the author were chosen as an anthology poem in OPA magazine for the November and December 2018 in India and Azahar magazine. The author to be the third place in the World's Literary Pearl in November 2018 and got the diploma in the Temirqazyq  in December 2018. And on January 2019, the writer got the new admittance of MSALEW in Membership level one.  And also in the same month, the author published a new electronic book entitled MUJER Y AMOR WOMAN AND LOVE WANITA DAN CINTA in three languages. On January 2019, a poem from the author was also chosen as an anthology poem for commemoration of the death of Mahatma Gandhi.


No comments :

Post a Comment