Sunday, November 1, 2015

ANCA MIHAELA BRUMA


Anca Mihaela Bruma

RHETORIC INTROSPECTION
I do not know what to regret anymore...
that I cannot reach you through our memories,
that an insane song cannot touch your soul,
or that you reversed yourself on the other side of Life?!...
I watched how spring drained from us
and not even a curved second could see anymore
the Miracle from us!...
Not even my own flying is vertical anymore
and I remained with my wings sealed
running barefoot on the shells of Time
on the look for that plenary Love
which you had promised along a sunset...
You stole the jewels of Time from beneath my eyelids...
just one white night struggled to reach the cloud's temple
and I do not have shores to reach.... anymore...
I just got lost in the morning known by nobody!...

TO LISTEN THE AUDIO VERSION OF THE POEM JUST CLICK IT

Copyright(c)2015 by
Anca Mihaela Bruma, All Rights Reserved.


No comments :

Post a Comment