Tuesday, November 1, 2016

SHAMENAZ BANO

SHAMENAZ BANO

I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU

I am still waiting for you
with all my eagerness and desire,
at every moment of my life.
With every sound I hear,
my expectations arouses,
that you are there.
But it is just my hallucinations,
as you are nowhere,
though sometimes my hope ceases
making me melancholic,
pensive, dejected and despair
as I missed those relinquished moments
spend in ecstasy together.
Sometimes I feel
that you are mere illusion,
never to come back,
but still I firm believe,
that the day will surely arrived,
when you will come back to me.






IT’S ABOUT TIME

It’s about time
everyone changes with the course of time,
those who don’t change are often termed as losers.
It is believed that time and tide waits for no one,
than why do we wait for people?
Those who go away from our lives,
leaving us grief-stricken and dejected,
making us solitary and melancholic,
deceiving us by various tactics,
and we wait aimlessly for them,
knowing they won’t return back to us,
but still hoping desperately and eagerly,
for some emotional response from their sides.
How do people easily forget?
The good old times spend together,
and are changed with the course of time,
so it’s all about time which matters.






INDEPENDENCE FOR ME.....

Independence for me is
freedom of heart, mind and soul,
where you live a life what your heart's say,
where nobody force to live a life against your wishes,
where nobody impose their will on you,
where nobody hinders in achieving your goals,
where no partial rules guards you all the times,
where there is no discrimination on basis of
gender, caste, colour, religion, region and ethnicity.
Where the society is free from all kinds of evils like
hunger, poverty, corruption, unemployment,
terrorism, communalism and other such.
Where nobody lives a life in fear and terror
but every individual lives a life of self- respect and dignity.
Dear God! Make my country and this world such a paradise.

SHAMENAZ BANO



No comments :

Post a Comment