Thursday, February 1, 2018

FETHI SASSI


FETHI SASSI

YES ... IT HAPPENS

She knows very well igniting fire ,
in the basements of her smile  .
Yes she knows that ...
When you leave your lips alone to pick up your forgotten fingers there,
as you walk follow the names.
Dancing  in the speech ways  ...
Nothing in the universe remains in the same state.
you really ignore what will happen to the wind  !
if you persist in the shadows .
So I still say :
It usually happens when you smile  ...




ALONE WE WERE

I will go alone ...
as a desire night .
We were young and the wind knew us.
We carried the wheat fell to our smiles our neighborhood walls.
We were alone,
They don’t know that you’re living in the street of the speech.
Let them;
stand with me at the first line
to stay alone in the fog as a grass embroidered in water.




NIGHT , COME WITH ME

Night ;
I regretted everything.
I don’t remember my name.
I hid my shadow every night in the bottle of twilight .
Night , come with me where I don’t know  !
there so far in the forest names !
made me a pure whiteness to write something ,
ambiguous or something like this …
just I feel forced like the fingers of my poem to
commit a suicide .




THE COLOR OF MY POEM IN THE WOUND

A broken glass throughout the whiteness,
can you explain to me ?
How can we write something without noise,
without crying .

Passion hanging in the sadness,
wear your clothes, no spot on it.
Only a tattoo not justified by Jesus,
to write a rose at the lowest cost.

A blood high in speech,
why the ache of my poem hurts me ?
The color of my poem in the wound is sweeter.
I am the one who doesn’t understand the ache of absence.
Than died alone and left me a stranger ;
before the poem closes its balcony.




I HAVE ENOUGH

This poem is my room.
I sit on the balcony  …
after all this world became irrelevant to me,
I have enough tears.
I have a pen and a paper, and a napkin to keep the deceased.
Where I am trying alone .
I don’t need an address or postman.
I will throw my words on my balcony for the doves to eat.
And restore my kisses to the size of lovers.
The world will look clearer to me  ....
But I don’t need all that.
All the story   …
I will sit on my balcony waiting for a woman
who never arrives ,
to stone me with a look at a sad evening  ….


FETHI SASSI

FETHI SASSI is a Tunisian poet, Haikuist, writer, and translator. He was born in Nabul in 1962. He has published five poetry collections: A Seed of Love (2010), I Dream …. And I Sign on Birds The Last Words (2013), A Sky For A Strange Bird (2016), As Lonely Rose on a Chair (2017) and And You Are the Entire Poem, (Canada in 2017):


1 comment :

  1. Your poem affected life?! Yes, you can share your lovely poem and its great "after story" with the world... Submit now on LifePoemsProject.com

    ReplyDelete