Wednesday, April 1, 2020

ADOLF P. SHVEDCHIKOV



ADOLF P.
SHVEDCHIKOV

Everything In You Drowned

The woman I love,
Everything in you drowned without a trace,
You that I worship all my life,
You who turned the whole world upside down,
The one you hugged so tenderly,
You what knees I kissed,
You, whom I composed the saga,
You, darling, the subject of night prayers!






How I Love You
I Don’t Know Yet

How I love you, I don’t know yet,
I like your elegant style so much,
With excitement I catch your every breath,
And I obediently listen to the word to everyone.
How I love you, I don’t know yet,
But the soul trembles with trepidation,
Beloved, how good you are,
I recognize one among millions!
I sing a love song, not tired,
And never stop singing,
Even death cannot separate us,
How I love you, I don’t know yet.






Let Me Be Your Poet Of The Night

Let me be your poet of the night,
Capture all your passionate feelings,
Let the incorruptible love sing,
Let your eyes shine for generations!
Let me understand the music of the celestial realms,
What is given in every note in the heart?
Let your gentle sigh echo recalls,
After all, I loved you, it's not scary to die!






Love, In What Words Are You Hidden

Love, in what words are you hidden
Lost in what moments,
Have hundreds of generations found the answer
Was enlightenment in the minds?
But no, alas, there’s no way to solve it,
Colors of chameleon color are changing,
Not amenable to publicity
A host of strange feelings, you cannot describe them!
Lovers begin to sob again,
Hearts will break apart,
And no matter how poor the poets try,
No one will read their verses.
And twice two, no, not four, five!
And no matter how many people convince,
They shamelessly push the pedals
And no one can catch them again!
Well, what should I say to you about love?
All phrases are meaningless,
The tears of joy, misery mixed
Believe me, mind cannot understand meaning of love!






Argentine Tango!

Argentine tango!
I hear the beating of heart,
Come, hug me,
My desired and reverent friend!
Body to body, plexus fast legs!
Argentine tango!
Multitude of feelings,
You are a magician and a god!
Step by step merged with you,
Who merged here, death or life?
Argentine tango!
Madness and passion flying,
Argentine tango!
It will never die!







It’s Good That You Are Still Somewhere

It’s good that you are still somewhere.
That a mystery burns in our life,
That I can sneak a peek at you
In the pre-winter, creating a piece of summer!
It’s good that a ray of light warms,
And there’s still the warmth of a chance meeting,
It's nice to know before it is not yet the evening,
What life is richer than one-act ballet!






I Remembered You

I remembered you,
Everything ran down the love steps,
And rolled the shaft
A multitude of sensory impressions.
The night was dreaming again
With the flood of passion frenzied,
Off, reins all away,
Is it possible to keep you in love?
Oh, love fragrance,
How naturally everyone breathes them!
But where is Socrates,
Who will describe it to us scientifically?

© ADOLF P. SHVEDCHIKOV, PHD, LITTD (RUSSIA)

ADOLF P.
SHVEDCHIKOV


ADOLF P. SHVEDCHIKOV: Russian scientist, poet and translator. Born May 11, 1937 in Shakhty, Russia. In 1960 he graduated from Moscow State University, Department of Chemistry. Ph.D. in Chemistry in 1967. Senior researcher at the Institute of Chemical Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow. Since 1997 - the chief chemist of the company Pulsatron Technology Corporation, Los Angeles, California, USA. Doctor of Literature World Academy of Arts and Letters. He published more than 150 scientific papers and about 600 of his poems indifferent International Magazines of poetry in Russia,USA, Brazil, India, China, Korea, Japan, Italy, Malta, Spain,France, Greece, England and Australia. He published also 39 books of poetry. His poems have been translated into Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, and Hindi languages. He is the Member of International Society of Poets, World Congress of Poets, International Association of Writers and Artists, A. L. I. A. S. (Associazione Letteraria Italo-Australiana Scrittori, Melbourne, Australia). Adolf P. Shvedchikov is known also for his translation of English poetry ("150 English Sonnets of XVI-XIX Centuries". Moscow. 1992. "William Shakespeare. Sonnets." Moscow. 1996) as well as translation of many modern poets from Brazil, India, Italy, Greece, USA, England, China and Japan. In 2013 he was nominated for the Nobel Prize for Literature.


No comments :

Post a Comment