Wednesday, April 1, 2020

MUBERA SABANOVIC



MUBERA SABANOVIC

Gifts To Me

Gifts me view
when I looked at you
Give me a sigh
what is left of your soul
Give me your lips
And dew wash me
kissing the sleeping one
wake me up in the morning.
Give me love
like a free bird
to heaven to twist
I can hug you
while dreaming its snow
Give me joy
that your smile warms me
let not tears flow down my face
nor the clouds above
my head
to wash me
the hair of this blond.
Give me your hands
to keep me firm
through meadows of green
dewy grasses.
Give me flowers
as a sign of our love.


POKLONI MI

Pokloni mi pogled
kad u tebe gledah
Pokloni mi uzdah
sto iz duse ti osta
Pokloni mi usne
I rosom me umij
ljubeci usnulom
u jutru me budi.
Pokloni mi ljubav
kao ptica slobodna
ka nebu da se vijem
Da te grlit mogu
dok san svoj snijes
Pokloni mi radost
da tvoj osmijeh me grije
nedaj suze da
niz lice moje lije
niti oblake iznad
moje glave
da mi umivaju
kose ove plave.
Daj mi ruke
da me cvrsto vode
kroz livade zelene
rosne trave.
Pokloni mi cvijece
u znak ljubavi nase.







I Don't Know The End

And I don't even know how to start,
but it is not the end of the place
which is not like in the movie
its the end
maybe the dew of purple dawn
reveals the truth to me
and put on the shades of shame
losing the fear model, well
how can you trust me
when you are hurt in this day.
Well suddenly your life is
changed face,
switched roles,
tell me something else
before you want to leave.
Is it possible
paint you a smile
and get you out of deaf loneliness
your cry is ruining your dreams.
How can you blame the world
when the only prisoner
who will not say his pain
enchanted by the sins of the past
and I love you so long
breathe every blink of your eye
i want to know how to
stop loving you.


JA NEZNAM ZA KRAJ

I ne znam drugacije ni poceti,
a ni zavrsiti kraj
koji nema kao u filmu
svoj the end
mozda rosa purpurne zore
mi otkrije istinu
i navuce zastore stida
gubeci model straha, pa
kako mi mozes povjerovat
kada si povredjen u ovom danu.
Pa iznenada zivot ti je
promenio lice,
zamenio ti uloge,
reci mi jos nesto
prije nego pozelis otici.
Da li je moguce
naslikat ti osmeh
i izvuci te iz gluhe samoce
tvoj plac kvari ti snove.
Kako mozes krivit svijet
kada je jedini zatvorenik
koji nece reci svoju bol
zacaran grijesima proslosti
a ja te volim tako dugo
disuci svaki treptaj oka tvoga
zelim da znam, kako da
prestanem da te volim.







Secret

I found the truth in secret
and your every coming
the universe whispers to me
to hear if
I have and I have nothing
everything I see and want
it's inside me
that's what you are
a I was born
in the letter of God
to feel love
is breathing with it
because love is tempera
in the flames of the lamp
You taught me first
dance steps
how to make a tear I love
soul to reprimand
and how-to deaf night
I turn it into a song
that first moment that is
shone in the waking zircon
on a base of velvety grease
the song was completely new
in the solitary butterfly I fasted
the wings themselves danced
with the sounds of magical mistrals.


TAJNA

U tajni istinu sam pronasla
i svaki Tvoj dolazak
univerzum mi sapuce
da saslusam da li
imam i nemam nista
sve sto vidim i zelim
unutar mene je
to je ono sto si Ti
a Ja sam rodjena
u Bozijem pismu
osijecati ljubav
je disanje njome
jer ljubav je tempera
u plamenu svetiljke
Ti si me ucio prvim
plesnim koracima
kako suzu da zavolim
dusu da ukorim
i kako da gluhu noc
u pesmu pretvorim
taj prvi trenutak sto je
zablistao u cirkonu budjenja
na podlozi barsunastih mastanja
radjala se pijesma posve nova
u osami leptir postah
krila sama su plesala
uz zvuke carobnih maestrala.

MUBERA SABANOVIC

MUBERA SABANOVIC was born in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Completed elementary school and high school. Coming to Sweden she continued her studies and studies in Swedish. She has worked as a secretary. President Sam Internationell Förening För Förfatare, Poeter och Konstnärer and Malmö She has participated in Tv, Radio Stations, Magazines, Fairs and International Festivals poetry began in the school days. She has published literary works in school and local newspapers and later in print and electronic media. She has been most active since 2001. She has won awards at local and regional poetry competitions. Her poems are represented in poetry collections: "The Culture of Dreams," "Interwoven with the Souls of Verse"), "Where This Ship Sails", no. 3 and international panoramas (Poetical Reflections, Macedonia) and anthologies, as well as literary journals and more jos.etc. She has been to mongo trade fairs Serbia Bosnia and Sweden She participated in the International Poetry Festival in Pula, Labin, Pazin, Rovinj. Croacien Serbia, Bosnia, Sweden Australia, Montenegro, etc. There are about 40 Common Proceedings across the region. She has her own book of poems published LOVE TOUCH THE SKY and another VERSES OF LONG COLORS.


No comments :

Post a Comment