Friday, September 1, 2017

TZEMIN ITION TSAI


TZEMIN
ITION TSAI

WHERE WILL BE THE PLACE THE CLOUD SHOULD CONDESCEND

Last night
These clouds over attacks
Clearly unwilling to
Forgive the panic in my heart
Look around
I did not know where can fall down practical
I did not know
where can fall down practical

In the early morning
With fear and anxiety
Open my mouth begging softly
But the vast expanse of white that can’t be resolved
Got Into a mess
Only willing to give me
A slight sunshine
There is only one such a
Slight sunshine

The clouds do not want to be in harmony with the sun
Always let me
painful from time to time
when?
I have been involved in the dispute between the two
Always unable to get away
Crikey!
Always unable to get away




THE TRANSPARENT PEARL

The eyes are so clear
Like sea water
Tears can not contain any slight pollution
In addition to the mournful cold, where to find any reason
Obscure my bare soul
The longest learning
Not
How to loosen the buttons gracefully
Instead
See through where does the innocence lives in the heart?

When i was in childhood
Ride on my father's shoulder
When I was a little child
Often riding on my father's solid shoulder
Breeze blowing again and again
My mother's smile always accompany the side
Dandelion drifted away from the front one by one
Recalled that happiness never turn back
When has become a sin?
Who is destroying the country?
Who blocks the spring that has come too late?

Before the door, on the way that was blocked by Russian Caragana
A few Tringa Ochropus playing in the water
Those sounds are natural and sharp
That naivety look slightly overshadowed the blush
The cold water penetrates my feet
While the sun's strong smile
Gave me an unparalleled warmth
When the dad's muzzle is no longer smoke
The dad's gun which always slanting on back was no longer smoking
Blue blood pattern full of the backs of his hands
Warriors are all frightened in the eyes of everything

Now I'm no longer young
Daddy's arms became weak
Only left a little strength can lift me up
I desperately grab the cable
The crowded boat is bumpy
The sea of the Mediterranean
Blue and vast
Under the pungent smell of rust is the raging sea
Beyond the pale ankle
Can only beg that shouting in people's mouths
Syrian Refugee!  Syrian Refugee!

As the noises came to an end
Distant gunfire did not know when to stop
Nobody knows if we can come back again
Mom who is no longer young
Did not keep up
When climbed on the tall raised deck
The wire scars deep in the muscles
Let me saw so clearly
Her last tear
A transparent pearl that falls straight into the sea





WHY IS MY SKIN DARKER IN THE MOONLIGHT?

When I walk in the puddle
People said
that frightened frogs stampede
over the shadow of the moon in the lake
The night was so quiet today
When i climb up the shore
Back to find that it deep as a lake
Like the endless sky
Looking at the past boundless
Such a little water is extremely vast in my eyes
As opposed to my small body
As opposed to my small body

I bowed to lift a lotus leaf
Found that its roots have become mud
Dyed a whole pool of water
Seems to forget to flow
I was scared to jump back
Under that very luminous silence
I have not heard any signs of disturbance
Except the slowly blowing breeze
As opposed to my frightening heartbeat
As opposed to my frightening heartbeat

Autumn night
sometimes the same as in the spring
Keep the water warm
The moon reads like a long melancholy
Why do you have to hang your heart?
Even my skin looks so dark
under the moonlight
I walk away
But keep my head high
I wave my hand
But do not care at all
I heard the thunderous laughter of
my companions behind sounded everywhere
I heard the thunderous laughter of
my companions behind sounded everywhere

TZEMIN ITION TSAI
Dr. TZEMIN ITION TSAI(蔡澤民博士)  was born in Taiwan, Republic of China, in 1957. He holds a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering and two Masters of Science in Applied Mathematics and Chemical Engineering. He is a a scholar with a wide range of expertise, while maintaining a common and positive interest in science, engineering and literaturemember. In addition to being a university professor and freelance writer. Dr. Tsai is not just an accomplished poet, he is an essayist, novelist, columnist, editor, translator, academic, engineer, mathematician, and so many other things. His literary creation specializes and expertise in the description of nature, the anatomy of emotion and humanity, life writing, graphic writing, cross-domain writing and so on. He has carried out a number of educational researches with the development of teaching materials in his country. He has won many national literary awards. In addition to his own country, his literary works have been anthologized and published in books, journals, and newspapers in more than 40 countries and have been translated into more than a dozen languages. Dr. Tzemin Ition Tsai is an associate professor at the Asia University (Taiwan), editor of “Reading, Writing and Teaching” academic text. He participated in Writers’ Capital International Foundation, Soflay International Asia, “ Pjetër Bogdani” International Writers’ Association, BABELMATRIX International Multilingual Literature Portal, IMMAGINE & POESIA( Italy), Axlepin Publishing Website, and so on as a representative or director of Taiwan. He also writes the long-term columns for Chinese Language Monthly and Vineyard Poetry Quarterly in Taiwan. Many famous poets of the world through his Chinese translations and introductions were able to be recognized by the people of Taiwan.



No comments :

Post a Comment