Monday, July 1, 2019

ADOLF P. SHVEDCHIKOV



ADOLF P. SHVEDCHIKOV

MOMENTS GROW INTO ETERNITY

Moments grow into eternity,
And damn the whole wheel creaks,
Infinity becomes the "eight",
A lasso has long been thrown over life.
You live as if you were not born,
All your way is already known in advance,
How many used a riddle-life you fought,
You will disappear at once, the whole point of this life.
Invisible dotted out
And by a meteor you burn in the night.
Believe that nothing will be with world
Centuries will rush starry rays.




LONELY MIND IS ALWAYS LOOKING
FOR EVERYTHING

Lonely mind is always looking for everything
Everything is always looking for a lonely mind,
What is life meaning, why is it the universe?
After all, the stars in the sky will not merge at once,
Do not scatter further, of course.
What does the mind actually do,
Other laws in heaven work.
In perplexity, generations die,
Will the time answer all questions?




WHAT TO TELL YOU WAS OUT OF TUNE WITH NATURE

What to tell you was out of tune with nature,
Never fell before her,
And I composed all the odes to the invented world,
Recognizing no boundaries.
I fought forever on the blank wall and heart pounded in the chest,
I did not open myself, of course, veins
And I believed that everything is still ahead.
And so I lived, flying stray wind,
I was like Don Quixote, fought with a wind mill,
Considering myself, of course, the master
Who leaved father’s home forever.
But life has changed, I'm not noticing
What is coming autumn leaf fall, and Rosinant is still saddle,
I tried to find the treasure maiden.
But nature did not spare anyone,
And I realized that I could not cope with it,
I was only graced with gray so it's time to forget about love...




I WAS SUDDENLY STRUCK

I was suddenly struck
What is unique every instant.
That moment was so sweet,
But the world became immediately different.
Recently, the sun was shining,
But at once darkness fell.
The soul is so tired of everything
What is the fit for her to go crazy.
Movement, perpetual motion,
The world forgets peace
Stop, pandemonium,
Rather, calm the soul.
But dark sky is silent,
Shines stars uncountable swarm
It does not care, are you alive or not,
Who needs you, God bless you...




TIME CARE IS ALWAYS TO GO

Time care is always to go,
All poets ask the same questions:
Time, wait a minute, we are on the way,
Why, say, you leave us without answer?
Well, wait, stop for a moment,
Let discus with you the problem of the eternity,
You do not fit in my verse, although I try recklessly.
After all, I'm at the crossroads of life
I don’t understand with my mind
Tell me what your mission is,
What I spend my life, I do not know...




WHEN THE EARTH COMPLETELY
BOTHERS ME

When the earth completely bothers me,
And my sole will leave forever my flesh,
She, of course, will not disappear anywhere,
Find shelter in the sky, here's a cross for you.
Flying along the Milky Way,
She will look somewhere on the planet
If there is enough light for her
Sit down to regain the body.
Having built this house on the planet
Will start, as on earth, work again,
Then with this planet will say goodbye
Not knowing what to do to her later...


ADOLF P. SHVEDCHIKOV


Dr. ADOLF P. SHVEDCHIKOV : Born May 11, 1937 in  Shakhty, Russia. In 1960 he graduated from Moscow State University, Department of Chemistry. Ph.D. in Chemistry in 1967. Senior researcher at the Institute of Chemical Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow. Since 1997 - the chief chemist of the company Pulsatron Technology Corporation, Los Angeles, California, USA. Doctor of Literature World Academy of Arts and Letters. He published more than 150 scientific papers and about 600 of his poems indifferent International Magazines of poetry in Russia,USA, Brazil, India, China, Korea, Japan, Italy, Malta, Spain,France, Greece, England and Australia. He published also 22 books of poetry. His poems have been translated into Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, and Hindi languages. He is the Member of International Society of Poets, World Congress of Poets, International Association of  Writers and Artists, A. L. I. A. S. (Associazione Letteraria Italo-Australiana Scrittori, Melbourne, Australia). Adolf P. Shvedchikov is known also for his translation of English poetry ("150 English  Sonnets of XVI-XIX Centuries". Moscow. 1992. "William Shakespeare. Sonnets." Moscow. 1996) as well as translation of many modern poets from Brazil, India, Italy, Greece, USA, England, China and Japan. In 2013 he was nominated for the Nobel Prize for Literature.



No comments :

Post a Comment