Monday, July 1, 2019

SIAMIR MARULAFAU



SIAMIR MARULAFAU

THE SUN IS NOT MY ENEMY

I merely say that the sun is not
my enemy
Though it is too hot for thy skin
And it never kills me for thousand times
Therefore I once feel happy
that everything will be all right
Since the sun is the mother of all
That the creatures be in no trouble
Never they are in complaint
So as to struggle in lives
We may not try to hate the sun
To provide fertility on the earth God likes
It enlightens all the dark that brings golden lives
Whereas the lives looks like heaven
sm/04/05/2019






TROUBLESOME

No one cries when I am in a troublesome
No one can give a help when I am in a dilemma
But many of them are smiling when I am in happiness
I do not know what to do
To whom I should address this
For once happens in lives
Wherever be found once upon a time
I guess so
Since there is a chance to exchange
If all the mistakes be apologized
sm/15/05/2019





WHAT SHOULD I THINK ?

Some say that life is like fire
When the heart is full of emotion
And none of the creatures gives resistance
That the earth will be angry with
So as the sea will come up to clean
What is the mistake done?
To cover the truth be searched for
No one is complete
That is a natural phenomenon
Should be kept in heart
Let the lives be in no chaotic
That everything will be all right
Never life be in straight for
To guess it is true or not
As far as the lives be in peace
What should I think?
The only think i worry about is peace
If not, lives looks like the sailing boats on the sea
It is so hard to reach the bay
While the hard storm strikes
To avoid victims for wrecking
sm/27/05/2019,copyright





FORBIDDEN LOVE

My love is like a rose
Never I put it away from
It enlightens my earth
For a while, is so hard to avoid
Since no heart to remind
She is really thy blood
For all nights and days to remember
That my lives be in no calm
For Crimson joy
That my secret love to enjoy
It is a forbidden for a while
Because of thy illegal friendship
No smile to keep in
That thy heart will be in guilty
Let's stop doing it
For it looks like a fire to burn
Keep it in heart,,,
That is a precious golden daffodil
sm/27/05/2019, copyright


SIAMIR MARULAFAU



SIAMIR MARULAFAU was born in Nias,North Sumatra-Indonesia,17-05-1958.He was graduated from English and Literature Department,Faculty of Cultural Study,University of North Sumatra,Medan-Indonesia.He is now still teaching English and Literature,and writing poems and short stories.His works were mostly published in social medias such "HUMANITY"(2015);"LIGHTING”(2016),and some other works or poems   in Indonesian language and English.He was a poet and  conducted a scientific paper and research in Terengganu,Malaysia,2017, Pahang,2017,USM Penang,2017,Singapore,2018, UPM,Malaysia,2018 and UNY,Yokyakarta,2018.



No comments :

Post a Comment