Sunday, September 1, 2019

TRANDAFIR SÎMPETRU



TRANDAFIR SÎMPETRU

MY BELOVED GREEN EYES

My beloved green eyes,
She's giving you a rainbow,
In late hours when it overturns
Gentle moment, suspended to other
Swallow with mysterious delts, lost
In your icon where the star lights up
Early and illusion of love, you kissed me
Cheeks and you snuck into the maze
My heart, unleafed by the shade that
contained, which quarched with burnt lips
To the light flashed by the morning wind.
You wait for me every time
Through the bowels of so many steps or
The ashes of the clay over which the butterflies fly
and mix me with the dew drops you
Fill your eyes like some kind of tear, you were
Eaten by the pain and the kid's way
That leads to me, was an endless go come,
Where life and death were met, or perhaps away from you,
I sat in your loneliness and waited for the soul's rock to break
from the knees of the blink as an elastic shadow
We lose without anyone seeing us.







SHORES ANCHED IN YOUR EYES

I'm going to climb your ship, baby,
With the astral smell of puddle, shells and herbs,
Discoloured, in the largs let's go, look at me
How I run through lightning and lightning through the shores
Anched in your eyes, we will be free, baby, will
Uplifting the winding waves in our wake, we will leave
Away the shade of the chestnut trees and the deserted heights
Of the wounded amurgite, i will call you as an temptation,
In silence, to love you in the morning barefoot, to
Look at your eyes and breasts like a foreign shore,
Be hungry for you, by the fortress of your body, to my
I descend my mouth on the nipples with snow and flames,
to snow unceasingly in the cold of the cricket,
In the dampings of forgetting, to lose each moment,
to heal myself from loneliness and comforter sunsets,
to worship, beyond
Going to squander like a teardrop
In the jar where the roses get undressed.

TRANDAFIR SÎMPETRU

TRANDAFIR SÎMPETRU, was born on 19 April 1962 in the commune of Jirlău, Brăila County. He is president of the World Union of Poets in Romania. President of the World poets Association. Director of Lyrical Publishing Graph Romania. It has over 50 international awards. Has so far published 34 volumes of poetry. It is proposed for the Nobel Prize 2019 of World Poets Associațion Magazine. He is the first writer in the world to stage a global festival of poetry.


No comments :

Post a Comment