Sunday, December 1, 2019

ADOLF P. SHVEDCHIKOV



ADOLF P. SHVEDCHIKOV

How You Want To Be
In Love With The
Terrestrial World

How you want to be in love with the terrestrial world,
Capture a concise moment forever,
To go to another world enlightened,
To dissolve in the bottomless of “never”.
How to stock up on a wonderful elixir,
Without becoming a slave to a barren bustle,
Step by step, to grasp the bliss of the world,
Revealing the secret of wondrous beauty.





How Nice You Are
At Night

How nice you are at night,
The nightingales would sing until morning,
Whenever they looked at you
Under this full moon!
How nice you are, my goodness to be in bed,
Oh that gentle pastel color,
Portrait of the heavenly goddess!
Impenetrable forest of eyelashes,
The beating of voluptuous breasts,
Your gaze, languid and domineering,
Love knows no bounds!





The Errow Of Love Overtook
At The End

The arrow of love overtook at the end,
And the heart is not able to break
Stopped, why the hell are you waiting,
It's not evening yet; you can still live!
Remember how you burned in youth
How annually in the wild spring?
Shepherds sang the pipes until morning,
You are not gray-haired; you are young in soul!
Let them say it's reckless,
What should match the years,
But if our feeling is mutual,
I will not give my last love!





How Often Do We Forget
With You

How often do we forget with you:
Life is short
And we are wasting minutes in vain,
Centuries run.
You did not have time to enjoy,
Already dawn...
How long will it pour
Eye clear light?
So never forget:
Life is a short hour,
To love, do not tire
At present, now!






Everything Happened In
An Indtant

Everything happened in an instant,
I saw the light of your eyes
And the soul came together,
And the hour of peace came.
No, the thunderstorms didn’t blind us,
Thunder didn’t rumble in the sky,
We enjoyed, we loved
And we began to build our own house.
Now I look in the eyes I'm tender
Everything that I wanted to find in them,
They are bottomless and boundless
They are all my roads, all paths...






Talk My Friend With Me

Talk my friend with me,
Talk my darling
You always say that alright,
When we roam under the moon...
Talk my friend with me
About something pure and heavenly,
Tell me how pretty I am,
How are you in love, oh my goodness!
Talk my friend with me,
Kiss my crimson lips
Let play the silver trumpets,
Let everything breathe in the spring...
Talk my friend with me,
I burn with desire,
Talk about what I don't know,
Don't be silent, my dear friend!






Believe Me
We Do Need Words

Believe me, we do need words,
And if you want to know everything
That which is unknown to the mind,
What you only comprehend with your heart
Don’t talk about anything,
Sink in the bottomless of my eyes,
Fly all night until dawn,
The wings of love are restless!
Don’t be jealous, dear,
Words only hurt the heart
Can't you understand
What attracts the early dawn?
No need to swear or repeat
About fidelity, if you love,
You can’t live in a different way,
You will never forget me!
Love is an unknown flight
Who will describe her verbally?
And everyone is infinitely happy
Who lives for her, who breathes her!


ADOLF P. SHVEDCHIKOV



ADOLF P. SHVEDCHIKOV: Russian scientist, poet and translator. Born May 11, 1937 in  Shakhty, Russia. In 1960 he graduated from Moscow State University, Department of Chemistry. Ph.D. in Chemistry in 1967. Senior researcher at the Institute of Chemical Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow. Since 1997 - the chief chemist of the company Pulsatron Technology Corporation, Los Angeles, California, USA. Doctor of Literature World Academy of Arts and Letters. He published more than 150 scientific papers and about 600 of his poems indifferent International Magazines of poetry in Russia,USA, Brazil, India, China, Korea, Japan, Italy, Malta, Spain,France, Greece, England and Australia. He published also 22 books of poetry. His poems have been translated into Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, and Hindi languages.He is the Member of International Society of Poets, World Congress of Poets, International Association of  Writers and Artists, A. L. I. A. S. (Associazione Letteraria Italo-Australiana Scrittori, Melbourne, Australia). Adolf P. Shvedchikov is known also for his translation of English poetry ("150 English  Sonnets of XVI-XIX Centuries". Moscow. 1992. "William Shakespeare. Sonnets." Moscow. 1996) as well as translation of many modern poets from Brazil, India, Italy, Greece, USA, England, China and Japan. In 2013 he was nominated for the Nobel Prize for Literature.



No comments :

Post a Comment