Wednesday, November 1, 2023

SHADAN ALI AHMAD

 


1

 

I am in love with ..... Lover

And my destruction

 poem

And the tears are a retreat

And the eyes

Far away

I fly to my lawful grandfather

At the evening border

Light up the balcony of memory

Words generate lamps without a date

and die

 Lonely

We didn't dig in the soul.

We're looking for a pain.

About happy memories

My soul is not used to the death of cities

To see the rose slaughtered with the blade of a poem

All the conversations are harsh

Commit frost

And longing trembles in this dull time

Sigh after sigh

O silent stone

Tell me:

How do we grow up?

We leave our things and migrate

And leave a love dependent on a poem

Tell me:

Are there any words that don't travel?

In these short paths

And how desire escapes from between my words

And my hair sail is a screwed boat

lost in the light

And the window is prey.

Moonlight Unit

He bends like a curtain

And my poem prostrates as a martyr

I don't know why my heart

It always grows on the balcony

Throne in the dazzle of faint thirst

And the quiet light

With my stubborn soul

Radiates with a thousand poems

Wait for me at the fire seasons

When a poem burns

And I stay as usual

Single

 

2

 

The tiredness of the journey

And I said goodbye to one year

After another.

It is teeming with life of all kinds.

It has bitterness and sugar

And there is someone who adjusts my mood

And the most disturbing...

I paged a lot and forgot

More.

But there is something stuck in the soul

And it is difficult to monopolize ...

I drew my way between the easy and the hard

I'm content with myself. And for myself I am the reference

And inside my ribs lies love ...

No, he is silent... And to make the world come out...

I'm happy to be quiet... And my heart is afraid for him

And the noise of his silence. He beats me and I hear...

No matter how many years I have to go back

A child is swinging and with life she covets...

But my soul for my life will not be heard.

Long live a glowing little shining...

You plant my days with happiness and on a throne

Adoration sits down

 

 

 SHADAN ALI AHMAD

 

SHADAN ALI AHMED: Peace Ambassador Dr. Shadan Ali Ahmed was born in Sulaymaniyah in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. Since 2005 She has worked in several local and international book fairs in the Public Library Directorate of the Ministry of Culture as a member and supervisor until 2023. She has two books published under the name of Your Heart or Homeland in 2015، Ziwa Book in 2022.She is a member of the Secretariat of the Ambassador of the World Peace and the Children's And The United Nations Human Rights Membership as well as the Head of State (House of Women) from the United Nations Iraq. She is also a member of the International Journal of Art and Design (IJRAD). She has been awarded the best annual awards in the United States Europe Asia and The Arab World.


No comments :

Post a Comment