Saturday, December 1, 2018

LUCYNA SIEMIŃSKA


LUCYNA
SIEMIŃSKA

REMEMBER

to pray for me
he said quietly and he came out quietly
leaving the door opened wide behind him

and her
suddenly growing sad
on a doorstep

she did not understand
why he chose that tree in the wood
and why he would not carve a puppet clown for her





A SYNDROME OF ENSLAVEMENT

a plane from Leeds that one at 17.25
once more arrived without you
with the only empty seat at the window
near the left wing

between sky and earth
your ticket dissolved into thin clouds
just as hope for the happy end
begged for a handful of copper coins

on a swing once up once down and a turnover
the most important is not to fall out of the orbit
not to go off as a supernova
and then not to change to an eternal dwarf star

your flights are of different dimension
marked a white dose line
from here back to here





PRIVATE LESSONS

live
teaches us saving
so splendid

being all tight up
with a special care
about the ends

as not to knot
not to scramble
not to blab

to tie activity
with interaction
in silence






ISOLATION

I am building a wall
a high one

a wall of bricks
with no windows and no doors

even if you knock
I will not hear your knocking

if you call me
I will not answer

everything I want now
is a piece of blue sky

maybe just today
and maybe without you






UNDER THE SKY NOT ALWAYS SUNNY

keep falling rain keep falling
on my head on my shoulders
I do not care about the woolen headscarf

I do not care about tears diluted
softened watered down
let them flow with you rain

flow down my face and shivery lips whispering
flow down an adjuration for fulfilment and not fulfilment
keep falling rain keep falling

keep falling


LUCYNA SIEMIŃSKA

LUCYNA SIEMIŃSKA born on the 6th of October 1962 in Bydgoszcz, Poland. A laureate of several poetic competitions and a member of Polish Authors Association and  Gdansk Poets Society. She published in several polish journals, also in numerous almanacs and anthologies. On the Internet she manages a blog with her own works. She is an author of eight poem books and a short stories collection.



No comments :

Post a Comment