Tuesday, December 1, 2020

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH


Your Name

  

dedicated my best Romanian friend Vasile


your name is sweet on my lips

your name song in my heart

your name balm in my soul

your name kind and friendly

your name inspire me

your name like a melody unforgettable

Dear friend

of all the names invented

your is the most beautiful

 


 

I Need You

 

The words fall to the floor…

I love you.

I need you.

I love you endlessly.

You are my life.

You are my universe.

The words fall to the floor…

I hate how it was all a game to you

 

 

you are special

 

 

child poem

your name Matei

 

Romanian name

 

M-is for Miracle

A- is for adorable

T-is for true

E- is for energic

I-is for innocent

 

MATEI-you are special



Autumn

 

The night is cold

Typically Autumn

I am cold

you left me.

I am lonely

a cup of black tea

helps fill out

the emptiness.

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 


No comments :

Post a Comment