Friday, September 1, 2023

FRANCESCO FAVETTA

 


My life!

 

Hold me

by hand

life

do not go

said again

my words

find the strength

of this sky

sudden

sky blue

that always

overwhelms

my soul.

Taste

life

mine

emotions

fly on

my eyes

you smile

in my day

write the poems

and love verses.

Set me on fire

life

ignite me

always

inside

my meat

in my thoughts

give me

the heat

of your light

do not turn off

never

my blood

enthusiasm

always

switched on.

© Copyright Francesco Favetta

 

Always Ready Smiles!

 

With the hands

earth dirty

sweat on the forehead

so tired and hungry

they were the little wonders

warrior hearts

the battles of many parents

of other times

great hard workers

tireless workers

safe havens for families

faces wrinkled by time

walk united in faith

hand in hand

of the mate.

The smell of warm bread

always on the table

those seeds never violated

the big love

locked up in pain

work under the sun

that stole from rest

a long time

but he honored

and gave dignity

they were the parents

calloused hands

than once

those ever-ready smiles

to life and freedoms.

© Copyright Francesco Favetta

 

What More Do I Have To Say

 

What do you want me to tell you

that I haven't already told you

that perhaps the world

it's wrong

that the clouds are in the hands

of those who believe in tomorrow

life goes backwards

the sun cries

the beauty

always stay in the heart

and a dirty kiss of love

the mouths that love each other.

What more do I have to tell you

man of my generation

that my words

they are full of emotions

shivers up my arms

it's the tears that flow

I don't speak but I write

poems and reflections

i love the beautiful

even the crumbs of the heart

and every breath

born instantly.

© Copyright Francesco Favetta

 

FRANCESCO FAVETTA

 

FRANCESCO FAVETTA: He was born in Sicily in Sciacca, he has always loved poetry, writing verses, but above all culture, true culture, food for the soul! So far, he has written more than 4000 poems, he also writes philosophical reflections and thoughts. In 2018 he was awarded by the Accademia di Sicilia, Academician of Sicily.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment