Friday, September 1, 2023

SHERIFE ALLKO

 


A Love Elegy

 

 Oh, my love, the prelude of the heart

 The spirit of early truth

 You love a piece of matter

 With the flame of the soul burning.

 

 Oh, my love

 You have fascinating eyes of beauty that I love

 I ask for one chance

 To discover the mysteries of the body painted with exalting idyll

 Our feelings are strong, we cannot deny them!

 

 Oh, my love

 Do you hear the lamentation of my heart?

 Come, come heal this wound with the ointment of love from your lips.

 It's painful..., love breaks the heart!

 

 My dear, I already know the answer to this pearl

 Love is a feeling that unites us

 It's nice to hear your warm and sweet voice

 It is the radiant light of love

 Give me strength against the darkness.

 You are my sweet hope.

 

 I am already a free electron,

 In the independence of molecules.

 So let's play our roles with grace.

 

 Sherife Allko

 09.05.203

 Tirana - Albania

 Copyright reserved!

 

....✍️Elegji dashuri

 

Oh,i dashuri im,prelud i zemrës

Shpirti i së vërtetës se hershme

Ti dashuron një pjesë të materies

Me flakën e shpirtit të ndezur .

 

Oh,i dashuri im

Ke sytë magjepës tē bukurisë që dua

Unë kërkoj nje shans të vetëm

Të zbuloj misteret trupit të lyer me idil ekzaltues

Ndjenjat tona janë të forta ,nuk mund ti mohojmë !     

 

Oh ,i dashuri im

E dëgjoni vajtimin e zemrës sime ?

Eja ,eja shëroje këtë plagë me melhem dashurie nga buzët e tua .

Është e dhimbshme...., dashuria ta copëton zemrën !

 

I dashur ,unë tashmë e di përgjigjen e kësaj perle

Dashuria është ndjenjë që na bashkon

Është bukur të dëgjosh zërin tënd të ngrohte e të ëmbël

Ështē dritē rrezatuese e dashurisë

Më jep forcē kundër errësirës .

Ti je shpresa ime e ëmbël .

 

Unë tashmë jam një elektron i lirë ,

Në pavarsinë e molekulave .

Pra,le të luajmë rolet tona me hir .

 

Who I Am Now

 

 I've been scared of myself for a long time.

 It has begun to hide in the hollow of oblivion.

 Legs, hands and body move unconsciously.

 Hair bleached like mountain peaks,

 They weave among themselves like a spider's web.

 

 I'm camouflaged in another world, I'm starting

 to learn the first letters of the puzzle language.

 I am familiar with living things and shadows of people, alienated faces.

 The world looks different in my eyes.

 

 Walk between dreams and snob visions.

 At the moment, I seem to be reborn.

 I think I feel good in fictional sequences.

 Better than when my mind was awake.

 

 

...KUSH JAM TANI

 

Ka kohë që më tremb vetja ime.

Ka filluar të fshihet në zgavrën e harresës.

Këmbë,duar e trup i lëviz pavetëdije.

Flokët e zbardhur si kreshtat e maleve,

Thuren mes vetit si rrjetë merimange .

 

Në një botē tjetër jam kamufluar,po filloj

të mësoj gërmat e para të gjuhës enigmë.

Njihem me gjallesa e hije njerëzish,fytyrë tjetërsuar.

Bota në sytë e mi,duket me tjetër fytyrë .

 

Eci mes ëndrrash e vegime snob .

Për momentin më duket se rilinda .

Mendoj se ndihem mirë në sekuencat imagjinare.

Më mirë sesa kur mendja ime ishte zgjuar .

 

Dreams In A Suitcase

 

 In the wooden suitcase,

 I entered my thoughts.

 They took the trip for no reason.

 Brainstorming for a while.

 

 They started to fight, to scream

 They collided at the four ends

 Who are you and who am I?

 The suitcase was made with mouth, hands and nose!

 

 I didn't put it in the wooden suitcase

 socks, dresses and blouses.

 I put in my dreams and started on my way,

 As an expatriate of modern times.

 

 The suitcase was swinging in my hand

 And inside it, a whistle could be heard

 of my thoughts.

 

ËNDRRAT NË VALIXHE

 

Në valixhen prej druri ,

Futa mendimet e mia .

Udhëtimin morën pa arsye .

Shtjellim mendjesh për pak kohë .

 

Filluan të grinden ,të ulërasin

Përplaseshin në katër skajet

Kush je ti e kush jam unë

Valixhja u bë me gojë ,duar e hundë !

 

Në valixhen prej druri ,nuk futa

çorape ,fustane e salltanete .

Futa ëndrrat e mia i nisa për udhë ,

Si mërgimtare e kohës moderrne .

 

Në dorën time lëkundej valixhja

E brenda në të ,dëgjohej piskama

e mendimeve të mia .

 

SHERIFE ALLKO

 

SHERIFE ALLKO was born in 1964 in the city of Librazhdi and lives in Tirana. She started writing poetry from an early age. Her creations have been published in various magazines and newspapers. Many poems have been published in several literary anthologies in the country and abroad. She is the winner of several awards, given by writers' associations in the country and abroad. She has published her three books with the titles: "Love blooms", "With the eyes of the soul", "Dream of solitude" ..Many other books are awaiting publication ..


No comments :

Post a Comment