Tuesday, September 1, 2015

ANNA ZAPALSKA


Anna Zapalska

THE CITY OF MY HEART

So many fascinating places
blink with the eyelids of the world,
Expensive hotels, the best apartments,...
Dancing evenings, sunny coctails...
Changing as fast as seasons and mirages,
Nothing to regret, all will stay in my memory...
But there's only one unique place...
Where magic emanates from every corner,
Where every street sings itself with own melody
And each dove is wrapped in a legend...
The city of my heart where I'm not afraid to die...
How sweetly you flouted the law around Wawel Castle
This night when I was all pelted with narcissi...
Nearby of our first apartment on Baluckiego Street,
When all stars shined from Earth to the sky
This night when I was over the moon, ready to die...


Anna Zapalska

No comments :

Post a Comment