Tuesday, September 1, 2015

CHRYSSA VELISSARIOU


CHRYSSA VELISSARIOU


REFUGEE THROUGH MEDITERRANEAN SEA

I am helpless
I'm depressed
World around me
Is sinking my
World is tore apart
No home
No future
No hope
I just run for
My life
Wide sea
And its waves
Could drown me
Could save me
All my money
For a place
In a boat
Every soil
Can be fertile
For me to grow
Except my homeland's
On which I was withering
I'm out there now
Everyone else is dead
I survived
I have no food
No place to sleep
No dress to wear
I just lay on a beach
Of a country which
Is called paradise
Cos in paradise
I can be hungry
Thirsty
Crying
Naked
Alone
But I don't feel
Cattle at butcher's
No more
This must be
Paradise although
These people seem humans
I'm persuaded
Angels have left
Paradise long ago..................

Chryssa  Velissariou

No comments :

Post a Comment