Tuesday, September 1, 2015

ASROR ALLAYAROV


Asror Allayarov


MOON LIGHTS

Moon lights caressed your face
Suddenly,
You closed your eyes happily
I stayed there forever in your eyes!


MY LOVE

Oh, my love-
You died at birth!
Today
Involuntary
I buried you
Without coffin
Without shroud
As a child
However, not one, but two grave.


THE SENSES

As thrown away from the moon
Your senses drowned deeper into my soul
You begged
You entreated
But I did not agree
To save you
To snatch out you
From the subsoil of the enormous sea.


A LOVE

I saw an ailment of the life
Into its eyes
Since then,
I lost my pleasure
And this an ailment
Walked to move
From eye to the eye
From word to the word
From year to the year
As a stranger –
It was a Love


(C)  Asror Allayarov
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

No comments :

Post a Comment