Saturday, October 1, 2016

BARBARA MAZURKIEWICZ

BARBARA MAZURKIEWICZ

IF ONLY - I HAVE YET SPARE DREAMS ….

If you come back-
I shall again weave my hair with camomile.
With one gesture I shall turn back the river
and the sky filled with the bird chuckle.

If you come back-
I shall invite you to my orchard full of the Sun.
Every single day and on holidays
we shall listen to the music without the end.

If you come back-
We  shall rebuild everything without complications.
Come before your eyes get dull
in that jacket,  as then on the pier.

If you come back-
we shall blissfully lie on the beach
till our pockets get filled up with the sand.
About the moments with you I love to dream!

*
Gdybyś jednak - to mam zapasowe sny

Jeśli wrócisz -
znowu włosy rumiankiem splotę.
Jednym gestem zawrócę rzekę
i to niebo z ptasim chichotem.

Jeśli wrócisz –
zaproszę do sadu pełnego słońca.
Będziemy na co dzień i od święta,
słuchać muzyki bez końca.

Jeśli wrócisz -
odbudujemy wszystko bez powikłań.
Przyjdź, zanim oczy zmatowieją,
w tej marynarce, co wtedy na przystań.

Jeśli wrócisz –
będziemy tak leżeć na plaży,
aż zapełnią się piaskiem kieszenie.
O chwilach z tobą lubię marzyć.
______________






WORRISOME IS FRAGRANCE OF THE DAWN

Hold me, as close as you can
so I could inhale not only my sighs.
Immerse your lips, as in the red wine-
only two of us in the whispered nights!

And when the morning shall knock on the window
interrupting a tirade of our endearments,
I shall squeeze purest pearls from my eyes
that shall drift on the linens of my dreamy fantasy.

I put a dress sewn with mist,
the sky shall lend its blue,
in the the hair I shall weave the sun rays
and so dressed out with the lightness of a butterfly -
I shall sail away.

**
Niepokojący bywa zapach świtu

Przytul, jak możesz najbliżej,
bym mogła chłonąć nie tylko westchnienia.
Zanurz usta, jak w czerwonym winie -
tylko nas dwoje  w szeptanych nocach.

A kiedy ranek do okna zapuka
przerywając czułości tyradę,
z oczu wycisnę perły najczystsze,
co spłyną pościelą sennej fantazji.

Włożę sukienkę mgiełką uszytą,
niebo użyczy swego błękitu,
we włosy wplotę słońca promienie
i tak wystrojona z lekkością motyla –
odpłynę.
____________________






WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME ANGELS COME TOGETHER

In your desiring hands
life takes on new shapes
our blushed glances detain us in ourselves.

I am wearing a string of pearls -
the last shred of devotion.
Shaming but not calming.

You light up the sun to put out the stars.
You are the ocean, filling the space
the wave of thoughts, words and gestures.

***
Gdy jesteś ze mną zbiegają się anioły

W twoich dłoniach życie
nabiera nowych kształtów
a spojrzenia zatrzymują nas w sobie.

Jestem ubrana w sznur pereł -
ostatni strzęp oddania.
Zawstydza, lecz nie uspokaja.

Zapalasz słońce, by zgasić gwiazdy.
Jesteś oceanem, zapełniając przestrzeń
falą myśli, słów i gestów.
_________________






GREEDY FOR BEING TOGETHER

Marriage is a diamond polished all life.
- Antoni Regulski

You brought  wind and sun, which migrated with us -
so sweet were smelling all those moments.
You charmed me, enchanted me
I could have anything I wanted -
Heaven and Paradise. In all the colors swirled the world.

Alongside the importance on the seventeenth day,
there were our vows, gold wedding rings
and the June’s night frivolous tremor.
Youth,  fiery flushing into head.

When you are next to me,  you open my hands,
you find tears decorated by life
I think it will be so.
I regret the memories of what the devil took away
Although the common moments a great river is left.

Time passes differently today,
goes the sense and heat of all the years together.
The fate treated all the events its own way.
Have you counted all our kisses
affections and amusingly little sins ?

If you stood in my place,
You would see scraps of torn sky.
Time to drink thirty-third toast
and weave in new paths of history.

****

Zachłanni na bycie ze sobą

Małżeństwo to diament szlifowany całe życie.
— Antoni Regulski

Przynosiłeś wiatr i słońce, które wędrowało z nami -
tak słodko pachniały te chwile.
Oczarowałeś, zaczarowałeś
Mogłam mieć wszystko co chciałam -
Niebo i Raj.  W kolorach wirował świat.

Powagą dnia siedemnastego,
były przysięgi, złote obrączki
i czerwcową nocą płoche drżenia.
Młodość, uderzenia krwi do głowy.

Kiedy jesteś obok, otwierasz dłonie,
znajdujesz łzy zdobione życiem.
Myślę, że już tak  zostanie.
Żal wspominać to, co wzięło licho.
Choć wspólnych chwil wielka rzeka.

Czas biegnie dziś inaczej,
gaśnie sens i żar niejednego lata.
Los po swojemu fundował zdarzenia.
Czy zliczyłeś nasze pocałunki,
czułości i wszystkie grzeszki ?

Gdybyś stanął na moim miejscu,
zobaczyłbyś skrawki podartego nieba.
Czas wypić trzydziesty trzeci toast
i wpleść się w nowe ścieżki historii.
_____________________






THE SKY LEANS WHEN ...

You say that my scent
for good nested in your head
and details which came to return
patiently - you play out every moment.

Already half a century we are waiting,
so as to mature together in our arms.
These words from the letters will echo
from the bottom paper’s sheet;
I came out of nowhere and I want to stay.

P.S. I forgot to tell
I love you
and that the night is here too long and too cold
and I can not find the strength
to tell you how much I need you.

*****

Niebo pochyla się, kiedy …

mówisz, że mój zapach
na dobre zagnieździł się w głowie
i szczegóły, z którymi przyszło wracać
cierpliwie - odtwarzasz każdą chwilę.

Już pół wieku czekamy,
by razem dojrzewać w ramionach.
Te słowa z listów zostaną echem
z dna  kartki; przyszłam znikąd i chcę zostać.

P.S. Zapomniałam powiedzieć
kocham
i, że noc jest tu za długa i zimna inna.
Bez Ciebie ubolewam nad moim położeniem
i  nie mogę odnaleźć siły, by powiedzieć jak bardzo  potrzebuję.

BARBARA MAZURKIEWICZ

COUNTRY: POLAND

No comments :

Post a Comment