Sunday, May 1, 2016

MAGDA PAPAMIHOU


MAGDA PAPAMIHOU

I CAN FEEL YOUR SCENT FILLING ME

I can feel your scent filling me
up and dominating my senses.

I can hear your whispers right
next to my ear, as your breath
slowly caresses my burning
skin.

I can feel your kisses roaming
all over my shivering body, as
your hungry mouth tastes every
inch of my longing flesh.

You are always here; living in me...

Magda Papamihou © 2016







OUR BOND

Our bond; strong and unique
When feelings fade and people
come and go; we stay.

When madness drives us crazy
and lead our deeds to insanity;
we stay.

Even when dark times covered
our days with their dark veil and
made us break; we stayed.

Stretched and ready to be cut
down, this bond of ours survived
many storms; it didn't break.

No bondage, no shouting at me,
no strict order; would keep me
close to you or take me away,
because my beloved Sir, there is
no bondage without the bond...

Magda Papamihou © 2016







HER AURA;
a tender touch to every man's heart.

Her beauty;
like a drawing of the most famous artist.

Her soul;
pure;
untouched by the cruelty of this dark world.

Her mind;
an Eden upon the warm embrace of mother Earth.

Her smile;
a view of the night sky with all the stars and the Moon.

Her heart;
the key which unlocks every lock to anyone's heart.

An angel on Earth; a miracle...

© 2016
MAGDA PAPAMIHOU



2 comments :

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.

    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you! By the way,
    how can we communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I every time emailed this webpage post page to all my associates,
    because if like to read it next my links will too.

    ReplyDelete