Thursday, March 1, 2018

ANIL KUMAR PANDA



ANIL KUMAR PANDA

THIS SIDE THAT SIDE

A flower
Born in a dry land
Of hunger and pain
A sapling
Planted in summer
Forever waits for rain

A cloud
Wandering across
The sky to get lost
A creeper
Needing sunlight
Gets buried in frost

That is how
My life swings in
Between joy and pain
Sometimes it
Is scorching summer
Sometimes torrential rain






YOU LOVE ME

I love your face when you throw
A smile at me and escape
The dense bunch of hair swings
Across your shapely nape

I love your lips when you color
Them in a faint red
The eyes look at me full with love
And have lovely shade

I love you for your sweet song
In the break of dawn
The sound of your anklets fills
The air in the cool dawn

I love you when you say I love
You and run away
You wink from behind the door
To see me lucky and gay






LET ME GO TO THE PAST

Let me go to the past
To stay there for a long while
To watch my life passing by
With kins following in a file

Let me go to the past
To watch where I did wrong
Why I have much suffering
Why I am not rich and strong

Let me go the past
To watch who pulled my leg
Who really back stabbed me
Who made me weak to beg

Let me go to the past
To watch who really did care
For me to grow and succeed
Who lifted me from despair

Let me go to the past
To watch who for me did pray
For my happiness and growth
And for a man of ink I am today

Anil Kumar Panda

ANIL KUMAR PANDA is from Odisha. He is working as a mine surveyor in a coal mine in the small town, Brajrajnagar. Reading and writing are his passion. A published poet, he is presently working on his third book of poems. His two books are Fragrance of Love and Melody of Love.



No comments :

Post a Comment