Thursday, March 1, 2018

RANDALL ROGERS



RANDALL ROGERS

HEY LOVING SOUL!!


Graceful

ambrosia heart

portal of

kind understanding

glance gorgeous

my way,

see me

for whom

I am not,

and may

never be,

someone

perfectly content

in

glorious

sway

of your

being

and reciprocating.






DON'T SCARE 'EM WITH RELIGION!


You will have success

no matter abject failure

if you have the Lord

in your heart,

true no matter

not factual

faith defines all!







THE TRUE PHILOSOPHY
(My Constant Struggle)


I thought it was

weakest,

but realized

it was most strong,

and by so far

it is almost

unimaginable.

Rooted, anchored,

as it is

in infinity,

not clever,

solipsistic,

exhibiting

most plainly

little rhetorical

flourish

nor sleight

of hand.

Unfailingly

top down

to bottom up

and forgiving.

How glad I am

God

has finally

found me

and now I

rest

in my constant

struggle

free.






TIME, BEGINS NOW
(Film “Bullit” 1967).

A wise man

chooses the peace of the God

not love of the type

more pain

than pleasure;

but the certainty (affirmation)

of life

most cherished and unique

below the omniscient

umbrella

of the Lord.

Secure and restful

in the totality of all.

RANDALL ROGERS


1 comment :

  1. Your poem affected life?! Yes, you can share your lovely poem and its great "after story" with the world... Submit now on LifePoemsProject.com

    ReplyDelete