Wednesday, May 1, 2024

MÓNIKA TÓTH

 



Our Friendship

 

Dedicated My Nice Romanian Friend, Vasile

 

I want to tell you something

our friendship is beautiful than a flower

colorful than rainbow

beautiful than stars

wonderful than landscape

brilliant than diamond

I hope our friendship never ends

I know you are my one

and only lifelong friend

 

I Walk In The Room

 

Isn’t it a lonely world?

Watching from the other side.

My life is just passing me by.

I am not happy.

I don’t smile.

I don’t laugh.

I don’t have your permission.

What can I say.

Isn’t it a cruel world?

Watching from the other side.

My life is just passing me by.

I walk in the room

Captivating

My unhappiness

My life is just passing me by.

No need to understand

in this moment I feel no kindness.

No desire to reach out.

I cry silently

 

The World Is Feverish

 

I confess.

The sky is gray.

My soul is broken.

Wars and conflicts.

The world is feverish.

I am bound to sadness.

Now we must strive for peace,

dignity, and freedom rights.

The world needs a leader

one of integrity and a lover of humanity.

we need a strong voice

in a world where history repeats itself.

 

MÓNIKA TÓTH


No comments :

Post a Comment