Wednesday, May 1, 2024

SLAVKA BOŽOVIĆ

 



Dignity

 

Dignity, my direction of character

And if I wanted to, I can't hide it

If I can't be your privilege

I will never be your backup option.

You can't go left or right with me

I have a temperament, I follow the directions.

In my company, no one feels cramped

So, all noble people have a place in my heart.

I'm not a teenager to play with me

Respect for respect I reciprocate

And I don't care what anyone thinks

I don't want to pay for anyone's rudeness.

I never was, nor will I be,

No one's backup option

I will do my best to be consistent with God,

Dignity is my holiest line.

SLAVKA BOŽOVIĆ

 

Sieve Of Uncertainty

 

In this world of deception and lies

Where civilizations collide

An honest man seeks a corner of peace

In order for the green door of the soul to remain intact.

I feel like we're both in the same chaos

How to deal with general insanity?

How to preserve love, how to love?

When all moral values

They are slowly failing the exam.

Values are falling, devils are looking for blood

Innocent souls cannot escape

No law of justice can be applied

The spirits of the earth persistently want to poison us.

Fear overcame every feeling for the better

We closed like a shell in our silences

He slowly lowers his gazes of strength and will

We can hardly find a cure for chest pain.

We are afraid to open our hearts to the sun

We are afraid to express our deepest feelings

The darkness that rules the world directs the arrows towards the heart

And the thought is interrupted by the wire that is the thinnest.

We are afraid to lend a hand of support and light

We miss the warm embrace of grace

We are afraid of vile sudden blows

Which would shatter our dreams to the roots.

My sincere desires pass through a sieve of uncertainty

I write something, but I am much more silent

Out of fear of the personal, they can be misunderstood

Sometimes I send you a song to hear your soul breathe.

Don't blame me for being very stingy with words

And that I cannot and must not make my soul naked

I will just tell you that you are still a dear guest in my heart

And with an outpouring of tenderness and personal feelings

As a proud woman, consciously I fight.

SLAVKA BOŽOVIĆ

 

Lost Love

 

It was timeless love,

an unfortunate circumstance set us apart.

The pain in my heart poured out,

by fate the branches of my soul mutilated.

I loved him like my eyes,

was my whole world,

I lost the sun and spring with him,

I can't breathe, I die like a flower.

Probably God loved him more than I did,

that's why he took it from me.

My luck was flying like dandelions,

So instead of love I drank a glass of pain.

And, my life stopped, it's not like a river,

I try, but his shadow follows me,

Winds bring the ancient promised words:

"My love, only death can separate us"!

SLAVKA BOŽOVIĆ

 

SLAVKA BOŽOVIĆ

 


No comments :

Post a Comment