Wednesday, May 1, 2024

ALI CHAGHLA

 



Burning Darkness Into The Lamp

 

Stepping on the ice

With my rubber heel shoes,

I come into the house...

I shake off the memories that

Rain down on my head,

I hang someone who is ME

From the wardrobe

And nearby several of Me...

Turning on the lamps in the room,

I burn the darknesses...

Mom used to say “may you step into the light”

When she couldn’t find her Glasses at night...

For many years, my mom found her glasses in the irradiance

And I’m still looking for the light in the dark valleys of the future...

 

Look!

He cannot light his room with a lamp son of who was turning on the world with her glasses.

 ALI CHAGHLA

ALI CHAGHLA, was born in 2002 in the city of Tabriz, South Azerbaijan.  He is also known as a translator, journalist, and writer.  Two of his novels and a poetry book have been published in Baku and Turkey.  He is the translator of more than 48 books.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment