Saturday, July 1, 2017

ANWER GHANI


ANWER GHANI

OLD FARMER

I love the sun when it touches my face and because my father had planted me in our orchard, I had liked mud’s smell. At that time I had been a child dissolved in our colored rivers as a young butterfly. Yes, without tiredness I shall repeat the birds’ songs and with a blue voice I shall give our flower a wing. I am an old farmer; cannot see my face but in water and lonely winds can't find place on my skin.





A GARDNER

In a cold night, our vehicle threw its eardrop. At that time I was a heavy guest between the trees of a gardener lives as a free bird. Believe me, I had tried to bring a happy flower from his garden but that cold night was thick. I mean so thick and red. In addition to that, her heart has a gray mantle. Now, I think you know the explanation of all these foggy colors.





OUR LAKE

My garden has gloomy trees because my water had been fallen down. You will say that the world is wide and he can give slimes. Yes, I can swim and I have a big nose to smell the flowers’ fragrance, but my life is the queen of absence. I am a faint shadow and because I am poor, there is no place for me in our dreamy lake.





THE GREEN SPARROW

Our small girls know nothing but the flowers and their breathtaking colors. They are so efficient in making the magic Dolma and their soft hands can color our moon with a happy face. In the morning they meet a green sparrow and listen to her chants. They are soft and pure like our hearts. She teaches them secrets of grape’s leaves. This master colors the girls’ hearts with the wedding dresses. My mother was a good student so she had worn her wedding dress early.

ANWER GHANI

ANWER GHANI: Is an Iraqi poet and writer. He was born in 1973 in Hilla. He is the author of "Narratopoet"; (Inventives Cloud 2017), "Antipoetic Poems"; (Creat Spacee 2017), "TRUMP"; a poetry collection, (Inner Child Press 2017) and "The Narratolyric Writing"; essays (Smashwords 2017). His name has appeared in  Otoliths, Adelaide, November Bees, Zarf, Peacock, Eunioa, Rabbit and many others. Anwer had 40 books in literature and religious sciences in Arabic.




No comments :

Post a Comment