Saturday, June 1, 2024

ERALIEVA UMUTKAN POLOTOVNA

 



 

Water Is The Source Of Life

(Glaciers are a natural resource of Kyrgyzstan)

 

The mountains of my homeland,

There are glaciers on the peaks,

As if painted,

they are Pearly.

 

Mountains – ascended,

To the sky, to the clouds are close.

Mountains are unchangeable,

I admire – so high.

 

Glaciers – environment,

They make you feel good!

Mountains have a mindset,

The thoughts of the elders have already.

 

Glaciers on the peaks,

If there is you, there is life!

Stay like ice floes,

We can't go our separate ways.

 

Therefore, it is necessary,

Protect their environment,

Appreciate and know the truth:

Without them we will get into trouble.

 

Only, alas, we do not hear

We are harassing the Mother Earth.

How can we in this life,

The main thing is not to notice?

 

Glaciers you be eternal,

Everyone needs to take care of water,

After all, the resource is not infinite

We can't get into trouble!

 

MOUNT GAUYAN

(The mountain, which is located in the city of Aydarken)

 

The blue of heaven, without one flaw,

Is supported by the mountains of Gauyan.

Rocky heights of Aydarken,

Stuck in my heart invariably.

I wish the motherland a lot of good

And in my prayers I ask all the time:

 

– Let my land live flourishing,

Without troubles, shocks, I pray for this.

I want Kyrgyz people to live for centuries,

So that we ourselves are in good health.

And in this most holy land,

There was wealth in a huge number!

 

I saw an eagle's nest,

and it has become so firmly embedded in my memory,

On the slopes of majestic mountains,

I remember the nest since I was a teenager.

I am full of good hopes,

Thoughts take off all boundlessly,

Admiring the multicolour of flowers,

 

I admire beauty without words.

And it lifts the mood,

I want to capture a moment,

Oh, how many secrets are on your stones.

The mountains of Gauyan, I give you a poem.

 

ERALIEVA UMUTKAN POLOTOVNA

 

ERALIEVA UMUTKAN POLOTOVNA was born on July 12, 1968 in the village of Kok-Zhar in the Nookat district of the Osh region of Kyrgyzstan. Eralieva Umutkan is a poet, writer, publicist. Member of the National Union of Writers of Kyrgyzstan (2011), the Union of Journalists of Kyrgyzstan (2014). Member of the Writers' Union of North America (2021), member of the Eurasian Creative Guild (London) (2021), member of the Singapore Federation of World Culture and Art. Author of ten books. Awarded the medal "Icon of Peace" of the Institute of Peace in Nigeria (Africa) (2022). Member of the Board of Directors of the Institute for World Peace in Nigeria. Ambassador of the Institute for World Peace in Nigeria.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment