Saturday, June 1, 2024

MARINA MIJAKOVSKA

 



 

Suitcases

 

I'm fed with a few sundries:

a camera, a chewing gum,

an ink and a notebook.

A red hat

and red ballet shoes,

a pocket full of memories,

a photo of the park,

a souvenir of the Fishing Bastion

and Matija Korvin's church.

A guide-book,

tight jeans and a jacket

of red cashmere.

 

I'm fed with desires:

kilometers,

new streets,

worn-out wheels,

a new layer

of memory

from

dust.

 

I am a box of secrets!

Roll me

and I’ll enrich

your soul

with memories!

 

The Demon's Homelessness

 

I fight with the demon in me.

Decapitated-Devoiced-Devalued.

I annihilate Time and Space!

Which is my home?

I'm a rootless plant!

I'm a house without a home!

I'm

a Homeless,

a Faceless and a Nameless

cane!

 

A Puzzle

 

I make love

with

the Letter.

I’m upstairs; I’m downstairs;

forwards and backwards.

 

I’m moving

between

dropping out

a scream

which

converts

everything

around you

into

a seductive

Pleasure.

 

MARINA MIJAKOVSKA

 

MARINA MIJAKOVSKA (1984) is a Macedonian writer and researcher. She has PhD in Philology. Marina has been a member of The Association of Writer's of Macedonia and Association of Writer's of Croatia (Zadar). She has published thirteen books. Her poetry has been included in various anthologies worldwide. She published this poetry books: "Nomadic Soul", "Suitcases, "Psychoanalytic Alchemy Of Passions", "Turquoise In Summer", "Bed Of Silence", "Bony", "Oqueani i grave" and "New Year's Children Poems". Also, short stories books as "Houses" and "Stories from Pajko Maalo". Books with essays and critiques: "Genre Polymer", "The Models Of Gender Identification" and "Écrituré Féminine and the Novel: Annex to the Feminist Theory of the Genre", as well. Mijakovska won several literary awards.  email: mijakovskam@gmail.com

 

No comments :

Post a Comment