Saturday, June 1, 2024

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 


SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 

False Love

 

Love is something in the lives

Though it is not like a red red rose

I need it somehow

Caused by a broken heart

Love is something in the lives

It comes along with my life

Everywhere I go

It looks like a moonlight

To grasp the love is like a rainbow

It is a gorgeous but it fades away

Where should I find it

No place to put it in the lives

Since the love is false

I need an apologize to live out

But my heart is standing up still to keep

No island to anchor

Caused by the heavy waves

The sky is sometimes dark

Sometimes is bright

With having no mutual understanding

To find out the trees

 

To Find A True Love

 

To find a true love

The land is in the hot

No moss can ressist

Thy heart is still in hers

But it is a warning at all

I am confused to wait

No sign to stop

My feeling is yes or no

To find a true love

 

The trees are at the garden

They are beautiful

One merely in the garden

To look up here and there

Sometimes it is in an image

Why do come to stand near by

I am only like a stem

Tomorrow or other days will be drying

Since this world in only a game

While the love is fantastic

 

To find out a true love

Near the beach with yellow sand

The rose comes to my side

And ask question about love

The life which seems no complete

Without love given

You should be in the love

To avoid a bore of the world

And make life fantastic to live in

 

The Love Is Not Found

 

Every where the love is not found

Not because of the rose is not beautiful

But the street light is not sparkling

To whom I send my love again

That the rose is not blooming

Why should I have to bury myself in the dust

Meanwhile the rose fades away

Without warning to the top of love

I am in the love

Really I am in the love

The sunlight is brightening

For a while my heart is not flying with wind

Only my little heart left behind

 

For a moment my feeling to love never stops

All nights and days are welcoming due to

my love

But the rose is still waiting under the trees

That makes her not sure of my true love

It is a sign to confess

My love is true but hers is false

How can I miss it , how can I miss it

Till the sea is drying my dear

I am still waiting for fresh watering

Makes my rose be blooming some other days

 

I am in the solitude to wait for

Since my heart is broken into pieces

Oh, my love

Where is your heart and deep feeling

I am now at the bottom of the sea

Billion sea waves can't save my life

Only you like a rose to be a saver of my lives

 

The Sunlight

 

How can I throw my love

It is full of misery

The love never fades away

Since I was in the hot sun

 

Though the sunlight is not bright

Again and again never I forget

Caused by the sparkling light

Which brings into happiness then

 

But it is not really love

She provides as long as thy soul

Is still in my body

Never I claim that the love is false

 

Though the seems like that

Never I return my heart from the sunlight

Caused by the pure love

That makes myself keep my beautiful dream

Which can't be urged thousand times.

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU

 

SIAMIR MARULAFAU: He is a bilingual poet, writer and author who writes in English and Indonesian language. He has published 9 books. He is an active member of various poetry groups on Facebook and participates in many poetry contests. His writings are part of several national and international magazines, newspapers, journals and anthologies. He has won many awards for his poetry. Currently, he works as Associate Professor at the Faculty of Vocational, University of Sumatra Utara, Medan-Indonesia.


No comments :

Post a Comment