Wednesday, February 1, 2017

ALICIA MINJAREZ RAMÍREZ



ALICIA MINJAREZ RAMÍREZ

DESERTED VOICES

Cornered breeze
bursting over
mosses’ silence.
I need to flood and evaporate
chimeras
in rugged islands.

Silence salty gates
that incinerate my throat,
nod to water
disdaining
its inherent name.

Deserted voices
sway seconds
upon the lividness
of windy branches,
where clouds
lack power.

The rain is an allusion
of green stars,
ashes are raining
scorching skylines,
usurping my voice
in stony
dust clouds.

Does the air induce scars?

I hear your singlar skin
darkness of glacial fog
sketching my roots.
wounded petals fading away
wings of swallows.

Ether fragments the sobs.
they grow and decline,
cypresses
like snowy jasper,
smithereens of days…

While the moon shines above us.

©
 Alicia Minjarez Ramírez
Translation: Alaric Gutiérrez







LONTANANZAS

I built you up
From diaphanous drops
that clarify
the thin contour
of the wind’s arms.

Those
dancing
upon
my face,
hold up and excuse
the rising of
light stealth birds
on the horizon.

Sky wings bearing
fragrant
polyphonic aromas,
diluting
moist loams
in vetiver
and bergamot,
disseminated
over your body’s
drought.



I envision you
In my silent
barren palms,
as drops
upon my river;
ecstatic the open sea
conspires,
flows against formed
verbal tide,
in ivy
language.

Warp 
naked
fanciful voices,
dawning
deep inside my skin,
cracking
desire’s opacity.  

I built you up!
while it rains.
                       






SAND

My sadness crackle
a river of tears
upon your fireplace.
Vehement lontananza
over the indigo
blue open sea
of your graphology.

I begin to spell
without articulate,
to irrigate your statements.
Perennial swing, exalted sea
silenced tenderness.

My name emerges
from your song,
glimmering trap
shadow of your laughter
which impels and guides
this dilated verse.

Sublime smoothness
of breeze in the sand.

©
ALICIA MINJAREZ RAMÍREZ
Translated by:  Alaric Gutiérrez






No comments :

Post a Comment