Monday, August 1, 2016

JAGJIT SINGH JANDU(JIT)

Jagjit Singh Jandu(Jit)


LIFE IS TO FLOW
No one may believe if a human
Can eat his life as a raw dish
Life may be sweet so often
it can’t be treated like a fish


Hearts may throb for loving souls
One may love one’s life so much
Enjoying God’s gifts in their bowls
Can’t swallow one’s being as such


Life & love are the eternal gifts,
That God bestows over every soul
One should never move so swift
Enjoy the fare and avoid the fouls


Knowledge is the tool for humans,
To search & explore hidden horizons
Keeping all illusions & mirages at bay
Dig deep for pearls from seas frozen

Be curious to achieve one’s goals
Beating the darkness in toxic mind
Keep senses open and take a stroll
Biting one’s breath for ideas to grind
© Jagjit Singh Jandu(Jit)








A JOURNEY WITH STRESS

Depressed mind
Caught with a hot dip in
Pool of swirling emotions

Fear-filled waves
Seem swirling all around
Set in rippling motions

The carrier module
Holding the living being
Tries to save it from erosion

Worldly support dies
Exhausted with all its guns
Eternity rescues spiritual notions

Greed & allurements caused
Grievous wounds with the soul
‘You’ soothed to dress by love lotions
© Jagjit Singh Jandu ( Jit )









LIFE ALIVE WITH YOU

Your name is the oxygen
That fuels my breaths
And your remembrance
Serves as the spark that
Makes my heart function
And lit the dark room where
My estranged soul lives in

You are the sun that keeps
My world revolving around
Whose simmering rays
Enlighten my thoughts
And brighten my nights
With the calm & cool moon
Often sitting beside me
My being feels alive only
When I recall and feel
The memories of thee
©
JAGJIT SINGH JANDU ( JIT)

No comments :

Post a Comment