Monday, August 1, 2016

MICHAEL MARROTTI


MICHAEL
MARROTTI

"BACTERIAL INFECTION"

Not given
enough
to love
falling
into hate

The subtlety
of a middle
finger

Frown lines
upon the
faces

Tainted juices
flowing through
the strip

Kisses
that taste
like penicillin

Confessions
of a
promiscuous
mind

Degenerate
priests
reciting a
sermon

This love
has gone
to waste

All that's left
is a bacterial
infection








"AN OBNOXIOUS POEM"

I maybe
the only
non-drinking
poet of the
21st century
spilling his
sentimental
blood on this
digital display

But my ladies
know these
fingers can
do more than
just typing

Nobody
is praising
my writing
it's no
sweat off
my cock

I get my
accolades
in a sexually
gratifying
way

So you can
keep those
little likes
for some
other poet
who's
accustomed
to the art of
self-gratification

At times
I can use
some help
getting it up
Although
I'm never
short when
it comes to
assistance

My poetry
has worked
like a charm
I've been
sucked dry
of my
inspiration

Fondling
two sets
of tits

Running
out of
verbs
but always
equipped
with ladies
at my
residence
eager to
do the thing








"NONE OF THE ABOVE"

If it was
within
my power
to go back
in time

Make
that
right
instead
of
left

Realign
the stars

Turn
the moon
until it
showed
the bright side

Or simply
shut that door
which would've
prevented
you from feeling
the way
you're currently
feeling

I would've
chosen
none of
the above

You've made
your choice
You chose
to suffer

MICHAEL MARROTTI

No comments :

Post a Comment