Monday, August 1, 2016

MALIK SALEH MOUSAWI

MALIK SALEH MOUSAWI

ATTENDANCE PRAYER

For the sea of your two eyes
yearn my longings
And on the shore of your two lips
cry my kisses
Do let the seagulls of your appearance
soar above my head
so that I can ignore my pains
Torture me not for long
The dreariness of loneliness scares me
Be a candle therewith I rout  the darkness of my lostness , my Mermaid!
Get me out of the mouth of parting
Without a hug..I sit alone
Due to the intensity of nothingness
screams my hugging
Thinking of you has exhausted me
since your love nestled in me
I took refuge with the Lord of Love
from the evil of the satan of your oblivion
And I  did the attendance prayer
In the chamber of your memories
I will keep loving you
Do not be afraid !
For Iam a Jacobean in waiting
I will be waiting you for ever
till my soul leaves my body
Your being far away has been the address of my end
With the pens of those who attended
on the day of my agonic death
I wrote
"  Alas ! It had been my wish to die on your chest to have your heart a grave for me"








PAVEMENT OF RAVE
Bells of passion
Awakened my sense
Your beauty fascinated me
Ever since I saw you I lost my mind
A tumble meets me
And other leaves me
Guide me to the road
leading to you
Put your heart into mine
Don't leave me
I'll sleep on the pavement of rave
And will be covered by your photos
Till i'll be awaken up again
By your humming voice
Be the medicine
To my endless suffering
Never let confusion holds you back
Come close and play
The music of laughter
To ease my fife painA.









SIGN OF NEED
Killed silence me
I took off shy me
Nothing scares me hinders
Here I will seem
In the courtyard of Alacrity
And raise the banner of my need
Dont launches lead
Parsimony Ali
receive me in all
Spaciousness love
Before the reins slip
Feelings from me
Behold, I am still
Love alive
I carry with me all the aches
Who admired
Put a highball return
In waiting Cup
drink in your presence.

 MALIK SALEH MOUSAWI
IRAQ
TRANSLATED BY: FATHIA ASFOUR,
PALESTINIAN TRANSLATOR



No comments :

Post a Comment