Monday, August 1, 2016

N.M.LEEPSA & SHAILENDRA KUMAR


N.M.LEEPSA
&
 SHAILENDRA KUMAR

TEARS, WHAT YOU WANT TO REVEAL?

Tears, what you want to reveal?
Show yourself to my soul to heal

I don't understand
Or even comprehend

People always misunderstand
When they see you first hand

Is it revealing my mistake?
My sympathy to my own to awake

Is it revealing my pain?
Or gaining strength to sustain

Is it revealing my weakness?
That, later I would confess

Is it revealing my fear?
Or to something to keep clear

Is it a sign of relief?
That I could remain true in my belief

Is it a self respect?
When I am deep rooted in deep deject

Is it unprofessionalism or an emotional bond?
Or it is a soul I found emotionally honed

I don't know what it is
Why life is rolling down in Pieces.

But when it flows it flows sometime at wrong time wrong place
Also, then it glows like stars in night time, with a song, rhyme and a grace

Giving a right to others to make you feel like culprit
Dear Tears! Your ain’t justifying my original spirit

Sharing your weakness where people can create trouble
Dear Tears! Don’t come, people treat you like water bubble

Where is that confidence?
And that my bold countenance

Where is honesty?
When you are blamed and made feel frosty

Is it to prove that honesty lies but you wrongly defined me?
Human lies for human, it is also proved, you remind me

No one is responsible for your flow
But I feel fire on my cheeks when 'you' go.








FOR ME AND MY SOUL,
YOU ARE MY MANUSCRIPT.


Each of us titled towards each other
The love is thing that brings us closer

The heart of both has hold on us
With no deals of profit or loss

Compassion, empathy, two jewels
In our heart the soul warmly spells

That our heart hears cry everyday
To find for each other a free way

The world does not really matter
I am happy that I met with her

What matters is now we feel for each other
Luck line on her hand or her hair’s flower

Love, certainly does exist
My heart, mind and soul insists

Between both of us, somewhere unseen
I am king for she is the ‘only’ queen

Let us nurture this emotion
To win or rule each others’ realm

Both of us needed to walk
Hands in her waist and talk

Someway, to walk in path of life
Someday, to talk in path of life

We need to walk together, step by step
One destination and only one map

Mind beast of ego that made us separate
When heart says to speak it is never late

Keep our love like a parrot in a cage
Or hide it like the sin of the sage

Cut away from past, my heart cuts into pieces
My present goes like a waste, with no peace

Life seems to stand still like still water
The heart still, yearns to love her, wants her


With you, life will be normal once again
I urge you to come an assuage the pain
A lot of pleading did not change your mind
Where is your lovely heart that was kind?

I realize how short your love was for me
It was friend, to me, now my love is my enemy

Open your heart and see from eyes of wisdom
Listen my dear queen; I am the king of this kingdom

See my flight, my battle from pain
Come as light or fall onto me like a rain

You have to hold my hands
Hope you do listen silence

Be with me only till I die
Raising to heaven, my soul is high

I will take my pain, I fight with it
This is my candle to my heart with a light lit

But just you can make me in spirits
For me and my soul, you are my manuscript.








I DIE, YOUR DEATH,
Certainly not, pass away our love


You took it away in the last meet
Growing pain and my heart beat
I have lost my feel, my inner heat
Shocked, why do history repeat?

Has life lost its true meaning?
At one time innocent, next cunning
What? I am now thinking
Let you decide this evening

No one to hold me in arms
Lost my beauty lost my charms
Light is cold and light is warm
To hold me tight stretch your arm

What you would do with my soul
If only love is to play main role
And striving to be again whole
Stolen in time as reaching my goal

I think that I am dead
City of funeral you made
Where its pieces to spread?
In slums of despair widespread

It’s my beauty that I own
That you already adorn
Can't let it go to be blown
Also not let you to be thrown

Days were days, now seems life a year
Few days for joy and more for tear
It is very hard for nights, to bear
Awaking for your decision to hear

Yet in a wait of my prince charming
I fly high in spirits with my hope wing
It was like as if had a day dreaming
What really broken, still astonishing

You walked with me, with grace
With great excitement in face
You, my ocean, but my lips didn't get a pace
My heart could not find in your heart a loving place

And you warmly took my this asset
A risky affair? Sweet or sour, my fate?
You have to give yours, did you forget?
Your own heart for your soul to get


Enclosed in your arms, between the breaths' strokes
For a tete-a-tete on hugs, kisses, love that heart reinvokes
May my soul be mine, let me be me in my spiritual health
May your soul discover peace, finding intellectual wealth

Let you be mine, I am already yours
Our soul is not different, invite no more fears
I have to reappear in me to open loves' door
To quench your thirst that you waiting for

I live, your live, ego will never be above
I die, your death, certainly not, pass away our love

DR. (MS) N.M.LEEPSA AND (MR) SHAILENDRA KUMAR




No comments :

Post a Comment