Monday, August 1, 2016

SIAMIR MARULAFAU


SIAMIR
MARULAFAU

LET THIS WORLD BE BRIGHT

The green leaves speaks
How can the sun give lightning

If this world be only in crying
But there is no one smiling

Since the dust is fair to accept
And no one can resist

For the lives looks like an ice
And not in fire

Though the lives is like a bubble
Man's will be a fresh leaves
That's the hope be lighting

sm/26/05/2016,copyright










DON'T LET THIS WORLD BE IN THE DUST

The war has been spread here and there
The victims are wounded
Even the sun is not shining and smiling
Since its cruelty makes man destructive
If you are one of the victims
What should you do then?
Or you just run away from the bitter lives?

We are only to remind
How dangerous war there will be
Even the atomic bomb once happened in lives
No one says he likes it
But why should man fight and makes bombs?
There were so many children victimized
They are really unsinful creatures
Should be thought for once
Let this world be peaceful and not destroy at all
Let the PEACE be in the lives to normalize
Before this world be in the destructiveness

sm/24/05/2016,copyright










WHERE DO I HAVE TO GO?

Where do i have to go?
The way is too narrow
No other ways to direct
Though i try for one or twice
My heart is confusing
Nobody helps, nobody helps
My horse is near the lake
It has been frozen for all days
Days by days i think always
Nobody suggests
Nobody knows
They do not care for
Only you and i speak
God merely sees what it is
Thus lives seems so fair
Only you and i think for trice
That's the life be mostly struggling

sm/26/05/2026,copyright










DON'T LET MY TEARS BE DROPPED OUT

I can't sleep even smoke
Where the smoke is flying in the air

But what i should do if the sun will not give it lightning
No tears be dropped out again and again

Caused by the sparkling light that never comes up
Who knows?

Who will be accused?
No body cares for

That be a nice voice coming from
And difficult answers be guessed so

Who helps?
We need others for a help
Selfish be avoided to get success








YOU MAY COME ONCE AGAIN

Not all i express about my love
Since you are the betrayal of all

Never you have made me laughed
Even smile for a while

What sin i have done?
You had better urged once in lives

My soul can not stand alone
For i sing all days and nights

And the birds even be witnesses
For i never tell lie when i speak

Believe me of what i say
My love never bargain for a sale

I really say the truth
Even the sea dries my dear

For I can't forget forever
Wherever i go beneath the hill

And though i climb the mountain
To swim in the river near by

But i certainly remember
Remember me, remember me

That be a really star for my lives
Which never i found out before and after

sm/17/07/2016,copyright









FOR YOU ALL

I have never put off my love
Though you are closing the door

For you are the fuel of my heart
Because of you...

I use to be present to open my lives
You are always to give a promise

To walk on a green land
Which are mostly planted fruits

And i really like to pick them up
Never i say good bye for once

Be always present to sit beside
Keep this for the sake of my care

And i do sing a song for you
Till the spring will come again

sm/18/07/2016,copyright


sm/28/05/2016,copyright
SIAMIR MARULAFAU


No comments :

Post a Comment