Monday, August 1, 2016

REHMAT CHANGAIZI

REHMAT CHANGAIZI

SAND AND HER HANDS
In the ample desert of EGIPT
Everything is dormant, tranquil
Life slowly follows the script…
Air in its awe, remains still

The sky is free of a cloud,
Life walks, pacing alone
Dessert animals calling aloud
They’re free… dry to the bone…!

A couple of thirsty lovers
Skim each-other’s souls…
Like low flying plovers
Atop the suds-foamy shores…!

Air moves sand at will
A lover uses a full fist…
Spreading passion as a thrill
And scented love in the mist…!

On all the vast dessert
Bellow the blue sky…
The sun scorching oasis
Provokes the love to arise…!

I open my eyes…
My feet caressing the sand,
Was I sleeping in fog?
Was I holding my lover’s hand?

In the wasted life of the dessert
My blood left stipples engraved…
Marking the blue sky in my soul
With fickle scars well saved…!









A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS
When you gave me
A Bouquet of colorful flowers,
I saw you in every petal
Expressing your beauty very well
Where are you…?

You’re essence remains
In everything you touched,
In the mirror you combed your hair
In the window pane
When we looked at the stars

You impregnated my room,
Now I see you
When I get up…
And when I sleep
 
I dream you








EACH OTHER PORTRAIT
You and I
Are standing
Hand to hands,
Let’s go and travel
Into the colors of paradise

We’ll paint our love
In each other soul…!
With scatter colors
Start your portrait,
And softly
Outline your love…

You are my goddess
In your new painted world
Include us
As the only
Two living angels…








CABAL’S of FIREFLY
When you smile
I see the Moon
In its brightness…!

And the dusk in my heart
Becomes light
When you
Look toward me…

Gleams from your eyes…
The warm waves
From your love
Allures me to
Wrap my life…
To shield sadness


But…!
When you fondle me
With your feathery hands,
Then…! I feel
The cabal’s of firefly
Creep into my soul…
REHMAT CHANGAIZI

5 comments :