Sunday, October 1, 2023

  EFTYXIA PATSIALOU


 

My Summertime

 

Summertime,

sea and sun.

Girls and boys,

having fun.

Spread love

all around,

 feel the vibes

 and love’s sound.

Waves and sand

cover my body.

You are for me

my love and my buddy.

Like a mermaid

I swim towards you.

You want me

 desperately you said.

My summer is you!

Oh Love

 

Oh love!

You look like

the blue sky that I see

when I wake up in the morning.

You are the reason why

 I constantly smile

 like a little child,

when there is no reason to try.

Life before meeting you

I know now,

was so boring!

Oh love!

I dream of you,

 running with me

 among blooming flowers.

All I want in my life is you,

 Because your love

Knocked down my heart’s towers.

 

EFTYXIA PATSIALOU

 

EFTYXIA PATSIALOU was born in 1974 in Agrinio, but she grew up in Corfu. Since 1987 though, she lives in Agrinio and she is a mother of three children. She is engaged in amateur activities with acting and puppet show. She is a folk dancer for 20 years, too. She is a Kindergarten teacher and because of her love for children, she’s been writing fairy tales and short stories for children, since she was very young.

 

 


1 comment :