Sunday, October 1, 2023

MUHAMMED GADDAFI MASSOUD

 


Rainy Turquoises

 

What're between me and autumn

living longings

 

Rainy turquoises

A Pain which is difficult to hold by winter

 

Every cloud, even if it is dying

will not rain like the Cascades of my pain.

 

Oh, my bewilderment Wheb it blooms

restlessness and a lack of resourcefulness.

The question has been reeling along

A storm between a heart and a means.

 

Translated by Raja Naqara

 

 

 

فيروزيات ماطرة

 

ما بيني وبين الخريف

          أشواق تحيا     

فيروزيات ماطرة

وجع يضيق الشتاء بحمله .

فكل غيمة وان احتضرت

لن تهطل كسواقي ألمي .

 

يا قلقي حين يزهر

سهدا وقلة حيلة .

يترنح السؤال طيلة

عاصفة بين قلب ووسيلة .

 

The Essence Of The Meaning

 

I’ve been between forty alienations

I drank the fortieth gallbladder

I took the road of the safe to the residents of the chest

I knocked on their doors

The salinity came out on

 the aerosol tongues.

They pass with their Boredom over my secret.

Oh, how I am weighty!

The tear floats around itself.

The autumn of immigration grows and

the homeland is a pavement.

Your coffee is thorny

 She is Heavy with the aging of tears

When trains stop in your throat.

oh you who passing through with your songs.

The passenger who hustling the bustle of Hammocks

The smell of bread

Awaken your wishes from

their laziness.

They pick the time of bitterness 

Before the stud of the essence of meaning in you

 

Translated by Raja Naqara

 

 

    لــــوز المعنى

 

مضيت  بين  أربعين غربة

تجرعت  المرارة الأربعين

سلكت الآمن إلى  سكان  الصدر  .

طرقت أبوابهم

خرجت  الملوحة على

لسان الهباء .

يعبرون بضجرهم فوق  سري  .

آه  ما أثقلني .   

تطوف الدمعة حول نفسها  .

يكبر خريف الهجرة

والوطن رصيف  .

شائكة قهوتك

المثقلة بشيخوخة الدمع

حين تتوقف في حلقك القطـارات .

أيها الماضي في  أغنياتك .

الراكب صخب الأراجيح .

رائحة خبز التنور

توقظ أمانيك  من

كســلها  .

تقطف أوان المـر

قبل تـد رج  لـوز

المعنى فيك  .

 

Tayaf Is Back

 

A rooted question

deep into the soil

It grows in the rain of alienation

My heart calls its beat

up to the maximum point

It throws a mountain of obstacles.

 

I come back to crave a date sitting at

frame of impossibility

The whisperer of the strings of sensations.

To spin the eyes.

 

**

 

The more I tightened my resolve and stepped towards it

With confident steps.

I tried to realize a date wasting time

Fear pulls him

The situation makes fun of him.

 

Like the road to Jerusalem

The way to you seems impossible.

suspicions in my town

Sharp tongues.

Spectra of love with disappointments returning.

For your sake wanders in the realms of imagination.

Looking for a nest that guns can't reach

The way the poet meets

A flower called Fatima.

 

Her nails are short, not embarrassing

Her tongue is wet

He speaks sweetly.

Nothing in front or behind

went off talking...

 

Silver from sorrows

I don't have a girlfriend to believe in

With a professional tongue for languages.

Whenever the sun approached me

I failed to ride my shadow to her.

 

Translated by Hayam Alama

 

MUHAMMED GADDAFI MASSOUD

 

MUHAMMED GADDAFI MASSOUD: A poet from Libya. Date and place of birth 1978 Gharyan, Libya. He studied theater and obtained an intermediate diploma from the Institute of Performing Arts in Tripoli in 2000. He published his poems in a number of Arab magazines and newspapers, and Arab critics wrote critical studies and readings about him. Active in cultural and humanitarian work inside Libya


No comments :

Post a Comment