Sunday, October 1, 2023

ANIL KUMAR PANDA

 


I Will Turn Into Ashes

 

I will turn into ashes

And the sky will burn in flames

Your love will melt like dew

I will be away from praises and blames

 

I will not return

To have your love and feel good

Not to write poems on your beauty

To sit by the stream to think and brood

 

May be my fragrance

Will linger for someday around

Then it will diffuse and slowly my

Body will be dissolved in the ground

 

Who Knows

 

Who knows

To where this life will take

May life me to the sky

Or bend me and break

 

Who knows

What lies ahead on the path

Life has gone through many

Ups and downs since birth

 

Who knows

When the final bell will ring

When the heart will stop

Will be a fallen bead from the string

 

Who knows

Tomorrow if we can meet

If the sun will rise for me

And to my friends I can greet

 

Who knows

 

Barns Will Be Full With Crops

 

Rain falls in my yards

And I say that a drummer

Is drumming a drum

Leaves and fronds make music

And I say it is a swarm of bees

Just arrived to hum

 

Rain falls in my yards

And I say it is made of strings

Of transparent drops

The sky remains overcast for days

And I say barns will be full

With abundance of crops

 

 

ANIL KUMAR PANDA


No comments :

Post a Comment