Sunday, October 1, 2023

PETROS KYRIAKOU VELOUDAS

 


Gratitude

 

I am grateful

Why were you holding my hand?

gently

when the earthquake of malice

broke my soul

our dream house...

I am grateful

that in the bed of pain

while the fever burned the mind

and my body

you caressed me

patiently giving me courage...

Now I cut a rose flower

from the garden of the soul

I offer it to you, I give it to you

with an emotional kiss

I know I will love you forever

you never betrayed me

in life the ..wild thorns

be careful not to trespass my love

and you yourself found out that my love is for you... immortal!

 

Calm Sea

 

Calm sea her blue eyes

 

the white ships travel between them

 

of their desires and love….

 

The sun of his mental peace

 

combs hair

 

of his emerging goddess…

 

A Venus Goddess

 

where her body in the evenings

 

it is bathed in moonlight...

 

The beauty of a sparkling sandy beach

 

summer stars...

 

In the mirror of the sky

 

now he faces

 

his face happy

 

like an all-white dove that

 

casually flutters to touch

 

the heart of heaven

 

and with affection to….kiss her!

PETROS KYRIAKOU VELOUDAS

PETROS KYRIAKOU VELOUDAS was born in Agrinio, Etoloakarnania, in 1977. He studied at the Faculty of Humanities of the Open University of Patras, studying Greek culture. Today he works as a private employee. He is. member of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF GREEK LITERARY ARTISTS-DEEL, AMBASSADOR OF GREEK POETRY OF EQUALITY IN BANGLADESH. MEMBER OF THE INTERNATIONAL LITERARY ASSOCIATIONS WRITERS UNION, WORLD UNION OF POETS. He has received thirty international poetry awards from various countries. Most of his poems have been translated into many languages ​​(indicatively we mention TUNISIA, INDIA, SPAIN, ALBANIA, ROMANIA, PERU, COLOMBIA, AMERICA, CHINA, JAPAN. Finally, he has worked as a radio producer in local radio stations, his lyrics were set to music by Greek composers and are posted on youtube. His poems have been published in Agrinio newspapers (such a MACHITIS, ANAGELLIA, PALMOS) It is worth noting that his poetic work is included in the great encyclopedia of contemporary Greek writers by HARI PATSI.-

 


No comments :

Post a Comment