Sunday, October 1, 2023

MARINA DODEVSKA

 


My Love

 

My love,

whose luck are you now

while I struggle to sleep

whose hands touch you

while mine long for you.

My love,

who now prepares you bitter coffee in the morning

while I imagine you by my side,

whose voice wishes you a nice day

while I wait for you in the places we used to go.

My love,

with which you will welcome old age

while I refuse every outstretched hand,

my love, please tell me

how to live without you.

 

Autumn

 

It's getting cold.

The day is getting shorter.

The leaves leave the branches.

The smell of tea in pale hands.

An unfinished adventure.

Autumn damn reminds me of you.

 

Sun

 

I met you one

sunny October day

from then on there is always sunshine,

my soul was warm

and on the coldest days,

even on the day of

our parting had a sunshine

I shed bitter tears,

but that laughed at me.

 

MARINA DODEVSKA

 

MARINA DODEVSKA (1998, Kriva Palanka, Macedonia), is a Macedonian poetess. Her poetry has been translated into English, Bulgarian, Serbian, and French. She is the winner of numerous prizes for poetry and prose in Macedonia and abroad.


No comments :

Post a Comment