Sunday, October 1, 2023

SHAMIL ANVAR OGLU TAGIYEV

 


I Miss... In This Rainy Weather...

 

I miss...  in this rainy weather

And this heart doesn't calm ...

Doesn't ...calm.

I bawl ...  face to this life to...

And my voice ...isn't heard

isn't... heard.

I open my heart in lines,

How many ...  dreams

How many wishes...  wish I

Enjoyed I... in sleeps ...

I look at ...

it doesn't get ...  indeed...

it doesn't get ...

What did I want?

Let never been ... this wail...

What did I await?...

 

Let would be happy ... all people.

What is ... my wish?

happy mornings ... which doesn't blossom...

doesn't blossom.

 

Translated into English By Mesme Aliyulla kizi Ismayilova

 

I Won't Forget... Like You...

 

I supposed your love was Sun, but my life... like dark night,

If, I burned in the flame of this love, I wouldn't extinguish it... like you

 

On my left side ... is the wail, of broken love,

If you can, listen now, I won't shut you up, like you...

 

 Swallow of love has landed ... to the middle of my life,

I won't throwing a stone to his nest ...wouldn't made his fly it away, like you...

 

Flower bloomed, and I grow it... with hope in my heart,

 If, it would be winter or snowing, I won't give him fade ...  like you...

 

If, I can't reach you, I would miss for you verse by verse,

Otherwise, I won't cry in front of eyes ... like you...

 

You are tied to my life... with such thin threads,

I can't tear it off, I won't tear it off ... like you...

 

Though, my heart is filled with tears of leaving,

You are my memory... for life, I wouldn’t forget you ... like you

 

Pride of my love is on such high place, that...

Whether you would be or not, I wouldn't dispelled it ... like you...

 

Translated into English By Mesme Aliyulla kizi Ismayilova

 

Only Besides You...

 

Only besides you ...

I can write

my dreams, my pains,

my hopes

on paper...

Only besides you ...

I can talk from my inner,

from my knowing, seeing,

from my thinking...

Only besides you...

I can wipe out

 what's inside of me

pain, desire,

passion...

Only besides you...

I can go away from anyone,

From this city, from this country.

from this world...

Only besides you...

 

Translated into English By Mesme Aliyulla kizi Ismayilova

SHAMIL ANVAR OGLU TAGIYEV

 

SHAMIL ANVAR OGLU TAGIYEV was born in 1986, in Azerbaijan. He entered to Baku State University, Historical Faculty in 2005 and graduated from this university in 2009.Now he teaches "History”. His works and poems have been repeatedly published in the magazine "Ulduz" ("Star"), in different websites and in press. He worked as a screenwriter, editor at the State Radio and was the author of ideas for several programs from 2008 to 2014 in AzTV. His first book of poems, was published under the name " Spread up to the hearts " in 2017.And then, in 2023, he wrote the next book, which consisted from his memories which named "Bygones ...Thoughts...Hopes ...”; and the book of poems “Smile despite life...”. He is single.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment