Wednesday, March 1, 2017

FETHI SASSI


FETHI SASSI


LONELY

I never paid attention  ,
my finger was lonely amongst the night’s finger tips .







THE TIME GALLOWS

The night is still hanging  ;
from the time gallows  …
and never returned to bad  …








WITH COFFEE

Every morning , I pick a quarrel with my coffee  ,
awaiting tender smile   ….
so that the coffee beans blooms with passion .







THE COVER OF DARKNESS

Of course  …
I will wake up the night from its rainbow dreams  ;
to travel together into a spike  ,
the morning is still in the distance tumbler ,
folded in the cover of darkness








READER OF THE GRASS

He departs while doodling his blood ,
extravagant in courting the sea   …
and from the clouds’ cracks is reading the grass ,
hanging in the tree of the dusk .







THE POT OF THE TWILIGHT

Your night is my bouquet of waiting  ;
the sky is the pot of the twilight  ,
and I am   ….
flirting this evening dropping-down  ,
on your lips .







DECREPITUDE

The night has shut its eyes  ,
and tottered to the Will  ….







THE LIGHTNING CHILD

After the last lines of rain   ….
all of the stars encounter each other at the ascent of the sky ,
to brawl with the lightning child  .







THE MISTAKES OF THE RAIN



I am there   ….
filling up my suitcase with wind coughs ,
to justify the rain’s mistakes .







TRAITOROUS


Embroidered with instants , it is deceiving  ,
the trembles of the water  ;
to runs all over in the wounds of distance  .

FETHI SASSI

FETHI SASSI Born on the 1st of June 1962 in Nabeul Tunisia. He is a writer of prose poetry and short poems . He is a translator of all  Its poems to English . A member in the Tunisian Writers' Union . And member in the Literature  Club at the cultural center of Sousse . His first book of poetry entitled "A Seed of Love" was published in the  year 2010 . The second  entitled  “ I dream …. And I sign on birds the last words "  On 2013 .The third book of poetry   " A sky for a strange bird “ in Egypt  , in 2016. And  a short poem book entitled  “ All the universe is only the face of my  beloved . in three languages (( Arabic- French-English )) .


No comments :

Post a Comment