Tuesday, August 1, 2017

GEORGE ONSY

GEORGE ONSY

AN ANTI-VIOLENCE CRY

LETTERS TO MY BEHEADER - 1

One day we will meet and I’m not any better than many others ..

1-  Just a Matter of Taste

O my fellow human being!
We were both brought
To life we both love
Both, we’re fond of living
And among this life’s
Countless colors
RED is our favorite
For me, I love it
As it crowns the meadows
With that smiling crowd
Of joyful flowers
You .. love it as it gushes off
Those slain veins
Of helpless innocent necks
To flow, cracking our earth
That sighs its endless complains
Yet, I’m not to condemn you
For I see you the REAL victim
Here in this ridiculous tragedy
And one day you will know
It is all .. all true
Oh, my poor old fellow creature,
Believe it or not,
if they all say:
You must have been made
Out a different paste
I will say we both have
At least one common favorite
But .. it’s just a matter of taste!!

George Onsy
© June 2017




LETTERS TO MY BEHEADER – 2
One day we will meet and I’m not any better than many others

2- TWO DIFFERENT APPROACHES

My brother,
It seems that we have
Two different approaches
Dealing with human heads
For while I’ve been
Trying all my life
To change the minds
Therein
With a painting brush
With a writing pen
You, with your sword,
Take off the whole head!
Yes,
I’m stubbornly determined
To take the longer way,
But yours is a very, very
Short CUT.

George Onsy
© July 2017





LETTERS TO MY BEHEADER – 3
One day we will meet and I’m no better than many others

3- Our Winning Card

We’re both playing
That gloomy game!
I see you holding
The darkest sign
Of everybody’s End
To terrify and dominate
But I, to tell them all
That it is no terror,
Am holding
The very same.
For the end is not
That tragic fate
But a beginning
Of a lively life
We should all await

Oh, at this gambling
Are you really
Trying to win me?!!
I’m the son
Of life and death
The immortal bard
Whose words marry
Every Real
To a virgin Myth
Beware!!!
My Beloved
Is the One who
Holds every card.

© July, 2017
GEORGE ONSY





No comments :

Post a Comment