Saturday, July 1, 2017

BISWARUP SINHAROY(



BISWARUP SINHA ROY

I WRITE POETRY FOR ME

I write poetry for me
I don't write poetry
to beg for love to you on my knee
I don't write to woo you
promising to pluck the moon flower
and tuck into your lock
I write poetry for me
not to melt away your inside rock
I don't write to clip the twilight
to your backyard sky
not to dam the broken tide
of your swelling eyes
I write poetry for me
not to dry up your dampen sigh
I write poetry for me
I write for fun
not to rejoin your heart
which is now a broken sun
I write poetry for nought
to get you boozed I have words a lot
but I don't write poetry to buy you
futile hope
so don't get hooked on to my poetry
then tomorrow's morning you got to grope
-----------------------------








THE PRICELESS DROP FROM YOUR SKY

The whole of your swelling sky
has melted down
on the corner of your pillow
the price less drop
that fools the rest of the world
in the Sun
the pillow longs for your whole day's run
ends up with a sigh
long for your numbing nerves
to be on night long respite on it
adding a bit or two or surfeit
from the whole day's blue
It longs to sink you in trance
blot your moistened clue
------------------------







FLOWING WITH LIFE

Not only basking in the sun
not wishing there will be no stumbling
while on run
Not to long for the head of the coin
while tossing life
rather burning and hammering it
to make it a sharpened knife
to cut through the bristling web
to salvage spirit from its low ebb
Not winding up the mast smelling tempest
not retreating watching the ocean unrest
rather giving a threatening twang
drifting against its rage
climbing the pinnacle of its wave
Just dance as if in a fest

BISWARUP SINHAROY(
C)05/06/2017
BISWARUP SINHAROY  ( a man from Kolkata (INDIA) a self employed person has been writing and posting poetry and stories in several national and international journals out of sheer passion,he has been almost a regular writer at OPA  hope his contribution in this JULY issue will give the avid readers of poetry a great deal of delight.


1 comment :