Tuesday, October 1, 2024

ELHAM HAMEDI

 



 

The Howl Of Pearl

 

Words are mildly in the mouth

the window cannot provide

breathing of four walls

and my imagination has a suspicious journey

through the seams of the wall

it travels through the dry lips of the lake

where the moon was swallowed

and every part of my body fit in a suitcase

across the borders

my body will be connected to the body of a fish

a pearl in my mouth will make a painful howl

and the moon will be born again in my mouth

the journey continues

with a new interpretation

 

The Taste Of Milk

 

The green passage of a tree

in my dreams

causes a human being to be born in me.

A tree walks in me.

The glorious text walks in me

and every human being grafts

a thousand sprouts in my heart.

My eyes: green almonds

on the branches and the wet pulse

of the rain in my veins

has something to say.

A volume of fresh air rinses my mouth

and the taste of milk is replaced

In my childhood imagination, still,

a balloon explosion didn’t happen

 

The Trees Walk

 

The trees walk at night

and release shadows

and lights into my heart

without the sound of a broomstick

breaking in the shadows

without the sound of cough of leaves

it makes the space sick

The trees walk at night

And humans are mysteriously

planted in footsteps of trees.

Their heads bud in the dark.

Without a red light stop them.

Without the pedestrian lines

putting human’s legs in the cage

The night walks recklessly inside me

along a yellow line.

 

ELHAM HAMEDI

 

ELHAM HAMEDI (Shiraz, Iran, 1967) Multimedia artist, painter, writer, poet. She is a permanent member of the Scientific Association of Visual Arts of Iran, executive member of the Writers Capital International Foundation (WCIF). IFCH Ambassador. She is the author of the book of poems entitled “UN COLPO ALLA TESTA ERA UNO ZAQBOOR", Terra d'ulivi Edizioni-Italia publishing house in Italy. Her works are present in numerous international exhibitions and anthologies. Holding a Master's degree in Artistic Research. She has received numerous international literary awards by publishing collections and writings in prose and poetry in specialized magazines and catalogs with prominent publishing houses. She was recently named one of the "50 Memorable Women of Asia" and the "Pillar of Asia’s Culture" in the major project "Stockholm 2025" in five volumes on 5 continents. She was awarded the INTERNATIONAL LITERARY ART PRIZE CYGNUS AUREUS for poem “Pausa romantica”2024, The International Literary Award entitled "Women for Culture and Peace" (MESTRE/VENICE/Italy)2022, The International Prize for Literary Art “Il Canto  di Dafne”2022 in Italy “Parole di Libertà”for poem “CESSATE IL FUOCO”, International award  “Emozioni Poetiche 2023” (“Memorial Otmaro Maestrini”) in Milan /Italy for poem “I MIEI CAPELLI MORTI”, The International award  “Emozioni Poetiche 2023” (“Memorial Otmaro Maestrini”) in Milan.

 


No comments :

Post a Comment