Tuesday, October 1, 2024

DESSY TSVETKOVA

 


 

Love Is The Cure

 

In vain the wind stretches out long palms,

he cannot touch the sun.

And then furious,

muddy storms uncalm,

whirlwinds over questions he turns...

The rain is coming,

to quench his anger,

to cover it all with purifying water.

Finally comes the perfect rainbow,

and the wind falls in love with her ...

silence in the quarter...

 

2

 

Out there,

among the dunes

in the enchanted arms

of the mirage,

she is still waiting

for her Little Prince,

the desert fox...

 

For her, everything is in rose ash color...

 

Changing The Past

 

If only i knew

I would plant

two drops of crystal,

to see people more clearly today.

If I knew,

I would send two gray sparrows,

in front of your window

to cast out the clouds.

Only if i knew

I would raise

that little blue-eyed fox,

who watched me in the evening

from the bushes.

If I knew,

instead of a letter,

white river pebbles

I would write to you,

to build a room in your soul.

If I only knew

I would even that time,

I would have shown you,

that you are not alone.

 

DESSY TSVETKOVA

 

 


No comments :

Post a Comment