Tuesday, October 1, 2024

JOSÉ LUIS LÓPEZ

 



 

The Kiss You Gave Me

 

The kiss you gave me

caused a great celebration in my heart

the kiss you gave me

achieved the greatest stimulation to my body

the kiss you gave me

conquered my reason,

your palate my seasoning

the kiss you gave me

It scrambled my entire system,

catapulted my existence

the kiss you gave me

He injected his medicine,

he completely sewed my foundations

the kiss you gave me

he could see all the fire, all the fury

all that love that you have given me

the kiss that I have felt

has turned the match into a delicate feather

Well, I only want your life in my presence

but I don't want it to be smoke,

and it disappears

the kiss that I have experienced

goes deep in this absence,

be the essence

so as not to stop the passion that I always have

Therefore, I must love what has adored me

I will have to love,

like that treasured amulet.

the kiss you gave me

It will be my strength,

my luck, and my present

Here, in your soul,

I will be alive, very latent.

 

Tame Me!

 

A clean lash!

bend me!

harass me!

grope me!

I need the power so much

make me obey

submit me!

mistreat me!

spoil me!

I crave hands so much

make me your puppet

slap me!

kick me!

knock me down!

you know all that power

it always makes me dumbfounded

you are that delicious perfume

your taste makes me stunned

tame me!

There is no one who loves you.

 

Crossing The Uncertainty

 

Silhouette were wandering there

timeless wisdom for the spirit

walked the pavement markings

Uncertain about destiny where to end

 

Serene painted was dressed all over

What can ever occur to the silhouette?

steps were silent and numbed into pave

howls kept unmovable inside of the way

 

Where to go? said the whatever had life

unreal mind was in emptiness the process

because a zombie possessed my world

unblock whoever interferes the strays

 

What's the goal? said the wherever had breathe

unresponsive patience kept asking how?

become something useful into the unknown

No assurance no warranty no faith.. none..

 

JOSE LUIS LOPEZ

 


No comments :

Post a Comment