Wednesday, June 1, 2016

THOMAS DE ANGELO


THOMAS
DE ANGELO
HANDS OF CONTROL

Each day I wake
I wake with good intent
Each day I wake
I seek simple goodness.

Each day I live
I live in a crazy swirl
Each day given away
I live without control.

Without many things keeping
My soul alive I found life
Without the evidence of truth
My soul lives in your control.

Each day spent crying in sorrow
I live in your world out of control
Each day screaming to see peace
I live drumming away at your fight.

Each day I have lived I gave my all
I lived simply, in this crazy world
Each day I saw end hoped it was won
I lived to inspire in my little space.
©Thomas De Angelo




LIVING IN YOUR SPIRITED WORDS.

You gave me a love without a shred,
Gave me all you could on my knees.
When I think of giving up
I think of all you gave me
When I ponder these thoughts
It's hard for my mind to be free.
Freedom is paid for with a creed
Achievable ends rewarded with hope.
Make it the direction without fools greed,
Letting go of belief is like a kaleidoscope.
When I feel the end to this road
I think of your encouraging swift words
Saving me from the waves that erode
As warriors dodging swords
These deep places bring no gift
How does it work, climbing guarded?
When simple minds have no lift,
Inventing an escape downhearted.
You gave me a love without a shred,
Gave me all you could on my knees.
© Thomas De Angelo





CREAM OF MY CROP

I turn and turn with concern
And in time things seem smooth
I turn and turn what is in my pot
Until it seems ready.

Turning is like treating life well
Handling everything carefully
For happiness throughout all
Never turning too much, not to turn to liquid.

The heat in anything changes each turn
Watching how hot the pot becomes
Walking away gives open rein to its boil
Even in that little moment, you turn your back.

Keeping life to your creamy delight takes work
It's as you would turn your pot of cream
Carefully, the density selected is your life
Watch it as your spoon turns it, it's your life.

©
THOMAS DE ANGELO



No comments :

Post a Comment